20:55, Fri 9 Feb
First touch is a misplaced pass
Next is a foul.

But no worries…. He’s got loads of energy so we’ve got to get him on a new deal
Le Mod
I’ll be surprised if Sunjic is still on the pitch when we restart, an absolute car crash with and without the ball

Agreed and i really don't understand why Tone has made him Captain.
BCFC - Letting me down for 50 years
We will win this. Get the cavalry on and they’re getting bummed.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
albi
Dugarry21
Le Mod
I’ll be surprised if Sunjic is still on the pitch when we restart, an absolute car crash with and without the ball

Can Hogan join him?

I didn't really get the Hogan thing, but feck me tonight I see it

11 touches all half
20:56, Fri 9 Feb
This is a good performance isn't it? We are dominant and passing forward quickly and usually accurately. Poveda is their only threat but does look dangerous.
#DingDong
Same old shit different manager, we need an overhaul in the summer that’s for sure…..

If you think this is anywhere near the utter tosh under Rooney you must be pissed. We've battered them, not got a decent shout for a pen and defended poorly a couple of times and got punished.

Performance is half decent, not a car crash and only thing missing is a goal.
Another week where we should be comfortably in front at half time but are somehow behind.

Hogan with our two best worked chances. His movement has been great at times but it just won’t fall for him (or, on several occasions, has not been picked out)

Good efforts from Dembele and James being saved or blocked

Long has looked well off the pace unfortunately. He’s been caught out several times.

Are the commentators Barry Bannan’s mum and dad?

He’s a little lucky to still be on the pitch after one of the most cynical fouls I’ve ever seen
Irving Selikoff - "Statistics are people with the tears wiped away"
20:57, Fri 9 Feb
Dave
Stansfield on. Not a bad half, need to get it wide and in behind more. Too much tippy tappy round their box

I thought tippy happy was what everybody wanted? The elixir to winning games?

We ain't got the players. We need to do different things.
20:57, Fri 9 Feb
Agreed, some people just love to have a dig.
20:58, Fri 9 Feb
mr_crosby
albi
Dugarry21
Le Mod

Can Hogan join him?

I didn't really get the Hogan thing, but feck me tonight I see it

11 touches all half

You know what I am usually all over the Hogan stuff because I really don’t rate him but flip me Sunjic is an awful awful player. I can not believe people would consider renewing his contract.

On the ball…well if anything needed to be said and off the ball all he does is run in a straight line and foul. I’d take him off we are completely controlling the game.
debully
#DingDong
Same old shit different manager, we need an overhaul in the summer that’s for sure…..

If you think this is anywhere near the utter tosh under Rooney you must be pissed. We've battered them, not got a decent shout for a pen and defended poorly a couple of times and got punished.

Performance is half decent, not a car crash and only thing missing is a goal.

12 shots 2 on target is the issue
Dugarry21
Le Mod

Can Hogan join him?

Hogans not great but to just blame him the way a lot of people are is ridiculous. It's not like the midfield have created loads of chances for him.
We’ve had 12 shots, we’re playing to the players strengths, we’ve played well
Happy Clapper
Bluestaines
Dave
Stansfield on. Not a bad half, need to get it wide and in behind more. Too much tippy tappy round their box

I thought tippy happy was what everybody wanted? The elixir to winning games?

We ain't got the players. We need to do different things.

We want meaningful possession, we need to stretch them. Get it wide, in behind. More movement and better decision making.

But overall good so far.
Dugarry21
Le Mod
I’ll be surprised if Sunjic is still on the pitch when we restart, an absolute car crash with and without the ball[

Are you watching the same game?
The fact that Jellyfish have survived for 500 million years without a brain, must give hope to a lot of people