20:59, Fri 9 Feb
The away support which has been awful in my opinion.

We hang the players out when they have poor showings, so why not the platinum members who make ‘the support’ their entire personality?
20:59, Fri 9 Feb
Keep Hogan on! We need to speed things up in midfield get the ball in the box with a bit more purpose. It will happen. I've said it before I'll say it again for all the good Dembélé gives in attack he also slows things down too much on the edge of the box.
21:00, Fri 9 Feb
We can all see the Hogan problem. He runs and runs but waits for a world class pass.
He has no pace to come and collect the ball and turn and go at players.
He can only play one way.
Le Mod
We’ve had 12 shots, we’re playing to the players strengths, we’ve played well

Yes, the bed wetting is a bit mad.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
Dembele is far better when we play on the counter, gets stuck between too many players
21:01, Fri 9 Feb
I think we look a bit slow in the last third
Plus too much play with no real end product
Let’s hope uncle Tony can sort it out
The fact that Jellyfish have survived for 500 million years without a brain, must give hope to a lot of people
Llanon_joe
Keep Hogan on! We need to speed things up in midfield get the ball in the box with a bit more purpose. It will happen. I've said it before I'll say it again for all the good Dembélé gives in attack he also slows things down too much on the edge of the box.

What. Hogan is shite. When did he last scored ?
Kleftenbeld

We hang the players out when they have poor showings, so why not the platinum members who make ‘the support’ their entire personality?

👍

Time for the lower tier members who will make some noise to be given a go.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
Didn’t look stuck when he wriggled past 3 of them
Irving Selikoff - "Statistics are people with the tears wiped away"
I’m happy enough with the overall performance, but I’m almost certain they will score again on the break. Would probably take a draw now.
Kleftenbeld

🤣 where are all these troll accounts coming from.
Gazball?
21:02, Fri 9 Feb
Super Hans
Le Mod

Yes, the bed wetting is a bit mad.

Worse than twitter
Le Mod

Don't waste your breath educating folk.....
Alex Dicken
@alexedicken
·
34s
Jay Stansfield has just been called in from the half-time kick about. #BCFC missed him badly in the first half.
Are you watching the same game?

He’s been abysmal, just charges at players when they’re in good possession and takes himself out of the game, putting us in danger, he’s been skinned over and over

Running around and waving your arms about is not admirable or impressive when most of the running is unintelligent and actually putting us in trouble

As for on the ball… wow
Happy Clapper