21:26, Sat 11 Nov
This is just some nonsense observation. Who looke demoralised, when?
21:28, Sat 11 Nov
His sacking, (and Cook's) can't come soon enough. He's turned a quality Championship team with some real quality players into a League One team in a matter of a few weeks. He can't be allowed to continue.

Rooney has demonstrated incredible arrogance, stupidity and cluelessness. He needs a new career, not just a new job.

And someone other than Cook needs to choose the next manager.
21:29, Sat 11 Nov
I actually used the words that they don't look like they know what they are supposed to be doing. I believe this to be true. Somebody else used the word demoralised. But I wouldn't be surprised of that too.
21:29, Sat 11 Nov
What a load of oss shit
Tony Fantastico
21:37, Sat 11 Nov
newblue

Sanderson, in most games since, in my opinion.
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
22:02, Sat 11 Nov
How do you discern this? Mouth downturned? Shoulders slumped?

I think this is a load of bollix
22:07, Sat 11 Nov
It’s a long term project, some signs of good play today and previous games. We should keep the faith, very much a marathon. A bit too much bed wetting on here at times.
22:52, Sat 11 Nov
Were Blues bedwetting when calling for the last owners to go?

When does bedwetting just become a reasonable opinion to what we are seeing? Genuine question as I can't see much difference between the two.

The last owners were bad for the club so we wanted them gone. The "bedwetters" are of the opinion that Rooney is not a good manager and bad for the club and so want him gone, no?

I'm all for giving Rooney more time but the objective part of me says that it is unlikely that we will see the necessary opinion but he still needs more games to show any sign of improvement and for a true reflection of his abilities, 5 games is way too short. To label them as bedwetters is just lazy, disingenuous and an attempt to stop the conversation, a conversation that is very valid based on Rooney's past managerial performance and start here.

And if you are moaning about other Blues, are you not bedwetting in your own way?
22:53, Sat 11 Nov
Wayne Effing Rooney
newblue

Sanderson, in most games since, in my opinion.

He wasn't playing well under Eustace this season so not surprising that he looks a bit down.

Yet another example of a player being built up by our fans, desperate for any positive signs, into something he isn't.
22:56, Sat 11 Nov
Sanderson had a great start to the season?
22:59, Sat 11 Nov
Onel Hernandez
Were Blues bedwetting when calling for the last owners to go?

When does bedwetting just become a reasonable opinion to what we are seeing? Genuine question as I can't see much difference between the two.

The last owners were bad for the club so we wanted them gone. The "bedwetters" are of the opinion that Rooney is not a good manager and bad for the club and so want him gone, no?

I'm all for giving Rooney more time but the objective part of me says that it is unlikely that we will see the necessary opinion but he still needs more games to show any sign of improvement and for a true reflection of his abilities, 5 games is way too short. To label them as bedwetters is just lazy, disingenuous and an attempt to stop the conversation, a conversation that is very valid based on Rooney's past managerial performance and start here.

And if you are moaning about other Blues, are you not bedwetting in your own way?

Maybe there’s a difference between bed wetting and a sense of entitlement, some are forgetting the position we were in 4 months ago.
23:04, Sat 11 Nov
Toby Lerone
It’s a long term project, some signs of good play today and previous games. We should keep the faith, very much a marathon. A bit too much bed wetting on here at times.

Hi Garry.

What worries me are the owners are going to spend on Rooney's transfer targets this Jan - when we should be getting a proper manager asap instead.
23:05, Sat 11 Nov
Agreed!
23:15, Sat 11 Nov
Yorkshireblue
Toby Lerone

Hi Garry.

What worries me are the owners are going to spend on Rooney's transfer targets this Jan - when we should be getting a proper manager asap instead.
Absolutely this.