I was always for keeping Eustace but his is cooks fault not Rooney

Rooney was always going the get the gig so this should have been done in summer to give him sone preseason or at least when Eustace had made us safe.

You can't just implement a whole new system part way through the season

Rooney didn’t have to take the gig and I wish he’d never
14:32, Sat 11 Nov
bruggeaway
Why?

Because I don't think we're gonna go down and I want to see how the Rooney era plays out. It takes time to bed in a system. If it doesn't show any further improvement after another 5 games then I'll entertain the idea of him being sacked but it would still be mad. Watford style 3 managers a season isn't want I want.

This is where I'm at I think.

First 5 games I think we'd have been lucky to pick up anything whether JE or WR were here.

The Rotherham and Sheffield w games are huge for Rooney. He simply has to win both

8 points from the next 5 should be a minimum.
14:33, Sat 11 Nov
Yorkshireblue
Is it 1 point out of 15 now?

Graham Potter is the man.

Why do you think a guy who’s last job was Chelsea manager, would want to come to Blues? Because he played here for a season?

Get real buddy. Potter ain’t coming here until we are top 6. And I don’t mean the Championship either
[youtube.com]

Into The Shadows 2024 Tour Dates -

17 Feb - Theatre Severn, Shrewsbury
2 Mar - Taachi Morris Arts Centre, Taunton
30 Mar - Prince Of Wales Theatre, Cannock
20 Apr - Brewhouse Arts Centre, Burton on Trent
7 June - Theatre On The Steps, Bridgnorth
8 June - Theatre On The Steps, Bridgnorth
28 Sept - Exmouth Pavilion
18 Oct - Garrick Theatre, Lichfield
19 Oct - Garrick Theatre, Lichfield

Erm...

14:33, Sat 11 Nov
Anyone seen enough? The basics are not right. Very poor
14:34, Sat 11 Nov
How many games do we think he's got?
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
14:35, Sat 11 Nov
Not going to happen, but if it were announced today, would you be pleased?

Yes. And id be happier if they phoned John back up to sort this fkin mess out. But id expect him to tell them to fk off.

#NoAmbishun!

Re: Erm...

14:35, Sat 11 Nov
Did Rowett just have a pop at Rooney he said doesn’t matter about talking about style of play if you can’t get the basics right! 😂
14:36, Sat 11 Nov
Wayne Effing Rooney
How many games do we think he's got?

He will get the season and summer, people need to just accept it.
Cooks put his neck on the block he won’t sack him imo.
14:36, Sat 11 Nov
It ain't looking great, it's not just the result it's the performances. I'd give him til Xmas and that's it, i hope it improves for him, but on this evidence it won't.

Re: Erm...

14:37, Sat 11 Nov
Did Rowett just have a pop at Rooney he said doesn’t matter about talking about style of play if you can’t get the basics right! 😂

it’s right tbf, we haven’t got the basics right

we’ve got no platform to kick on and win a game playing like this
14:38, Sat 11 Nov

Hes right. We've forgotten how to pass. Give it away so easy. Cant defend. Look clueless in attack. And pretty much any identity has gone.

Reminder we were unbeaten at home until the change. We had identity. It was called 'hard to beat'. People wanted to take their kids to the games again...incl me.

Now everyone who plays us has their eye on 3 points.

Fans are pissed off lots of frustration. I will think very carefully before taking him now. Can see it getting nasty.
14:41, Sat 11 Nov
Dunno but I think a couple more games like that and he'll be done.
14:42, Sat 11 Nov
Get him gone.Never going to work out.
14:42, Sat 11 Nov
What was the game plan?

We literally had no midfield all game. Zero shape. Zero game plan. 2 fast players up front and that was it
14:43, Sat 11 Nov
Gary Rowett is available