14:18, Sat 11 Nov
He would struggle to manage Greg's
14:18, Sat 11 Nov
bruggeaway
Why?

Because I don't think we're gonna go down and I want to see how the Rooney era plays out. It takes time to bed in a system. If it doesn't show any further improvement after another 5 games then I'll entertain the idea of him being sacked but it would still be mad. Watford style 3 managers a season isn't want I want.
Which taxi firm does he want to book?

A direct quote from you recently

“Birmingham City have some pathetic idiotic supporters in the fanbase.

Back your manager!”
14:20, Sat 11 Nov
bruggeaway
This will upset many on here ...here we go
It’s why he does it
14:22, Sat 11 Nov
tebily
bruggeaway
Why?

Because I don't think we're gonna go down and I want to see how the Rooney era plays out. It takes time to bed in a system. If it doesn't show any further improvement after another 5 games then I'll entertain the idea of him being sacked but it would still be mad. Watford style 3 managers a season isn't want I want.

We didn't need 2 managers this season. We'll end up in a relegation battle, I have no doubt
I wasn't looking
But somehow you found me
14:23, Sat 11 Nov
I agree that we didn't need 2 managers this season but it's done now, doesn't mean we should make it three managers before december does it
Tom TheProject Brady
Which taxi firm does he want to book?

A direct quote from you recently

“Birmingham City have some pathetic idiotic supporters in the fanbase.

Back your manager!”

Cheers m8. That was after his first game. He's now 5 games in. I'll give him the sheff Wednesday game. Fail to win that and he can eff off
14:25, Sat 11 Nov
Depends how close to the bottom 3 you want us to be
I wasn't looking
But somehow you found me
14:29, Sat 11 Nov
It ain’t happening.

We really just needed to let JE do his thing this season and looked in the summer if we wanted to replace him.
The club needed stability on and off the pitch then they could perhaps make the big move, and dare I say it with more choices to fill the position than this desperation appointment which it’s looking like at present.
14:30, Sat 11 Nov
Yorkshireblue
Is it 1 point out of 15 now?

Graham Potter is the man.

Graham Potter isn't coming Blues, don't post silly stuff
I was always for keeping Eustace but his is Cook's fault not Rooney's

Rooney was always going the get the gig so this should have been done in summer to give him some preseason or at least when Eustace had made us safe.

You can't just implement a whole new system part way through the season
14:31, Sat 11 Nov
I've been posting in support of Rooney (well sort of) above, but I think you're wrong. If we had loads of managers available it's clear to me they would have chosen Rooney anyway. It's not a desperation appointment, we weren't in desperate times. It was a decision that was made with clarity and intent.

A well intentioned decision doesn't make it a good one though.
Iain_Gavin
Not going to happen, but if it were announced today, would you be pleased?

No I wouldn’t be - for the simple reason would the next manager get five games to prove themselves?

The statement was stupid; using buzzwords created a rod for their own back but sacking a manager after five games perpetuates the cycle further.
I’m struggling personally to see any improvement in any respect on the pitch for blues. It just isn’t working. I’m gutted but the players appear to have altered and not for the better. I’m sorry but I really just cannot see this “clicking”
Just wandering what part of his management career and credentials got him the job.

Not the best time to comment after another shitshow, but we defended like a pub team and couldn’t take advantage of a decimated team.

Utterly pathetic!