Re: Erm...

14:44, Sat 11 Nov
Maybe our players simply aren’t very good, aren’t very fit, aren’t very intelligent and don’t care that much?

Maybe they are deliberately consciously or subconsciously playing to get Rooney out because they are loyal to Eustace?

The players are getting away with their share of responsibility
14:46, Sat 11 Nov
the issue i have with the Rooney appointment and i think most are the same, is the appointment isn’t based on anything achievement wise in coaching or management

it’s pure chroni-ism

ooh aren’t we clever we’ve brought in a star player as a manager

at least the Zola appointment had a bit of sense, he’d seen some success at Watford

but this one stinks, and sadly Rooney isn’t even a character to warm too, not much charm or charisma or wit about him - it’s going to be a long old season that’s for sure

StechyBlue
Did Rowett just have a pop at Rooney he said doesn’t matter about talking about style of play if you can’t get the basics right! 😂

Hes right. We've forgotten how to pass. Give it away so easy. Cant defend. Look clueless in attack. And pretty much any identity has gone.

Reminder we were unbeaten at home until the change. We had identity. It was called 'hard to beat'. People wanted to take their kids to the games again...incl me.

Now everyone who plays us has their eye on 3 points.

Fans are pissed off lots of frustration. I will think very carefully before taking him now. Can see it getting nasty.

Reminder under St Eustace we had only won 1 away game.
Iain_Gavin
Not going to happen, but if it were announced today, would you be pleased?

Crazy. The players were awful today. Nothing to do with the manager or the tactics. Defensively, in particular, we were dire.
I always like to give a manager 10 games before I make any kind of judgment. Rooney has another 5 games left, although I do admit it’s not looking good.
Yorkshireblue
Is it 1 point out of 15 now?

Graham Potter is the man.
If the pro Rooney faction were told Potter was taking over how many would be dissapointed?

14:49, Sat 11 Nov
GBBlue
StechyBlue
Did Rowett just have a pop at Rooney he said doesn’t matter about talking about style of play if you can’t get the basics right! 😂

Hes right. We've forgotten how to pass. Give it away so easy. Cant defend. Look clueless in attack. And pretty much any identity has gone.

Reminder we were unbeaten at home until the change. We had identity. It was called 'hard to beat'. People wanted to take their kids to the games again...incl me.

Fans are pissed off lots of frustration. I will think very carefully before taking him now. Can see it getting nasty.

When do you think we will get the first away win under Rooney?
14:50, Sat 11 Nov
Iain_Gavin
Not going to happen, but if it were announced today, would you be pleased?

Drop the grenade they stay well clear ?
14:51, Sat 11 Nov
BlueSteve
Yorkshireblue

If the pro Rooney faction were told Potter was taking over how many would be dissapointed?

I’d be disappointed that we hadn’t given Rooney the time to create the team he is aiming to create, because I think he has the right ambitions. I’m still confident he will get there.

So, one at least.
14:51, Sat 11 Nov
BlueSteve
Yorkshireblue

But he isn't going to take over...

14:52, Sat 11 Nov
GBBlue
Maybe our players simply aren’t very good, aren’t very fit, aren’t very intelligent and don’t care that much?

Maybe they are deliberately consciously or subconsciously playing to get Rooney out because they are loyal to Eustace?

The players are getting away with their share of responsibility

And maybe Rooney is completely out of his depth as a manager!
14:53, Sat 11 Nov
Iain_Gavin
GBBlue
StechyBlue

I don’t think Eustace was right in the the long term, I don’t think Rooney was right appointment but I maintain the main problem is the players. Both the poor recruitment and their individual performances.
14:53, Sat 11 Nov
Yorkshireblue

Nooooo, we can't do that ..... Rooney has more followers on social media than Potter

14:55, Sat 11 Nov
Iain_Gavin
GBBlue
StechyBlue

I don’t think Eustace was right in the the long term, I don’t think Rooney was right appointment but I maintain the main problem is the players. Both the poor recruitment and their individual performances.

Gosh, you really are on a mission over the last 20 minutes.

If Rooney had run on the pitch and dribbled round Ruddy and scored for Sunderland you'd still be wanking yourself off over him
GBBlue
StechyBlue

True but should have beaten preston, and got a point at watford. We got a good point v Swansea. Sometimes it's how you lose that counts. Norwich aside, JE done ok away from home this season imo