18:14, Sat 28 Nov
Worst in Europe after lockdown weren’t we?
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
18:14, Sat 28 Nov
Rab C Nesbitt
Agreed , Mayor
I agree too. We have GOT to give this thing time. It’s VERY hard watching at the moment. I thought we looked better defensively today than against Luton. Smith, inevitably, caused problems when he first came on, but we even got the measure of him after a while.
At the other end I would love to see us try Hogan and Leko with McGree or Toral just behind, but I don’t think it will happen
18:16, Sat 28 Nov
Game after game = turgid rubbish, it never changes, by now he should have had a system for winning football, or at least decent football, he doesn't seem to have a clue and comes across as incompetent. People say we're more solid, really?? Bounemouth, Norwich, Luton and even Wycombe have proved that theory rubbish. In his post-match interviews the excuses are piling up, starting to sound like Wurzel. I've said i'd give him to Feb to prove otherwise, but nothing changes in any game.
18:17, Sat 28 Nov
We are more solid. It’s daft to only mention certain games and ignore others
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
18:21, Sat 28 Nov
The thing I find a bit worrying is just how pleased karanka is with a 0-0 irrespective of the opposition. I wouldn’t be surprised if he daint break out the champers after today’s game. I’ve come to the conclusion he’s a clean sheet pervert. It gets him aroused.
18:22, Sat 28 Nov
The thing is, is that we have a pragmatic coach in charge. Whether he thinks the players are mentally fragile doesn’t really matter. He is always going to set his stall out to not lose fragile or not.

We are only 13 games in and I go into every one thinking we ain’t going to lose. That’s what happens when you bring in a defensive manager who plays 7/8 defensive minded players in the first 11. Baring bad mistakes you’ll get a draw.

That’s fine for now. It won’t be next year.

We aren’t going down and we aren’t going up.

We need to continue ridding ourselves of the stench of 2017 and move forward with fresher faces.

Onwards, albeit slowly and negatively
18:24, Sat 28 Nov
Roger the lodger
The thing I find a bit worrying is just how pleased karanka is with a 0-0 irrespective of the opposition. I wouldn’t be surprised if he daint break out the champers after today’s game. I’ve come to the conclusion he’s a clean sheet pervert. It gets him aroused.

I think that's what is getting to a lot of people. There has been a few games where the opposite have been pretty pants and you're just begging Karanka to go for it and take the 3 points. Instead he refuses to make subs and sits on the 0-0.
18:27, Sat 28 Nov
Top post 👍

I’m also curious as to how long does AK need to stop our defence being so shite? A defence which was fine under Monk, the only differences being George Friend for Michael Morrison and Neil Etheridge for Lee Camp which I’d say is a massive improvement thanks to the latter.

Rowett came in to a team routinely conceding multiple goals a game and even a 0-8 battering the game prior and he didn’t need 14 games and counting to make it better without sacrificing any attacking play whatsoever.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
18:30, Sat 28 Nov
Millwall were there for the taking today.
There was a bench full of options to change it and be more of a threat.AK let the game slip away again.I just find his tactics/thinking strange.

There was no desire to push for the win from AK whatsoever.
18:35, Sat 28 Nov
Yeah that's all well and good being 'solid' in certain games if the football was half decent, there was attacking intent and we was winning games. It's turgid rubbish, i can accept defeat if there was decent football on display, we are in the entertainment business are we not? He's got on paper some decent forwards yet there's hardly an attacking threat.
18:35, Sat 28 Nov
Behave
18:36, Sat 28 Nov
Yeah that's all well and good being 'solid' in certain games if the football was half decent, there was attacking intent and we was winning games. It's turgid rubbish, i can accept defeat if there was decent football on display, we are in the entertainment business are we not? He's got on paper some decent forwards yet there's hardly an attacking threat.

We lost?
18:36, Sat 28 Nov
I don’t disagree with some of that.
We are more solid though
18:37, Sat 28 Nov
Mate tbf, it's been sterile, stale crap mostly since Hughton left, hardly anything has changed.
18:39, Sat 28 Nov
In certain games, but when a decent side like Bournemouth, even Luton ffs, flaws that argument it's hard to agree with fully.