22:57, Mon 18 Dec
Rags
So there's progression you agree. When we get better players we will continue to progress without just becoming another four lower midtable hard to beat yet actually easy to beat more often than not team.

Genuinely not sure i understand that - but, yes there's definitely improvement over the first 9 games, since he has reined in the previous daft inept attempts.

He's not far off now the point where we can out perform the way JE was playing - in fact we're probably already there - all will become clearer after the next game

πŸ‘πŸ» After the next ten to twenty games though. Winning the next three won't solve everything and neither will only getting one win. Performances and pattern need to keep improving whilst getting points. With time we will see which players can cope with the style of football required and which can't.

Yes ... it has to be accepted by any remaining critics that he's compromised (or "tweaked" probably sounds more positive) his original ideas to make us more effective and threatening and i'm sure that will become more evident, and easier to see, over a longer number of games.

There's no reason to be disheartened by much tonight, some of the individual performances were very good (some not so much so)
23:00, Mon 18 Dec
I thought we played well tonight, I don’t feel upset about what I have just watched at all.

It’s very hard to stop Leicesters counter attack, they do it so often against every team in this division. Their last minute winner against boggies the other week is a prime example. They had an £8m striker and a £16m midfielder coming off the bench. Best team in the division by a long way and we gave them a bloody good game.
23:01, Mon 18 Dec
Mate, we've gone from comfortable top ten, to shipping goals game after game via embarrassing defending, and slipped to the bottom third.

You may be happy with that, but I'm not.

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
23:05, Mon 18 Dec
Tom TheProject Brady
Mate, we've gone from comfortable top ten, to shipping goals game after game via embarrassing defending, and slipped to the bottom third.

You may be happy with that, but I'm not.

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Oh come on I don't know what is so funny. We were so comfortable top ten that we were twelfth five days prior to be it being clear Rooney was taking over.
Mandated as the Poster of Reason - October 2023
07:32, Tue 19 Dec
I thought we played very well against the best side I have seen in this division for a very long time.
They we very fast and incisive and benefitted from a lenient ref.
My thoughts.
God do we need 2 strikers
JJ will be a great little player
If we had defended 5 yards deeper and been as cynical as Leicester we may not have conceded the first 2 goals
The fact that Jellyfish have survived for 500 million years without a brain, must give hope to a lot of people
07:49, Tue 19 Dec
We did. It's also clear that Stansfield isn't an out and out striker and needs to be dropped back as soon as we can find someone to play up there. It nullifies so much of his game.
Mandated as the Poster of Reason - October 2023