20:35, Mon 18 Dec
Bacuna lost it sure but we had a 3 v 1 in our favour on the breakaway, lovely weighted ball for DH to run onto but blimey them three players look like they were running in cement
20:37, Mon 18 Dec
The BacunaFLy effect is a well documented phenomenon.
Rags
He lost possession in their box trying to over skill it

Christ - i'm surprised you don't come on every day to blame Bacuna for something ..... there was a 5.5 magnitude earthquake in Kargil-Ladakh earlier, China . That was Bacuna's fault too i presume

How dare an attacking player try and use skill to create a goal scoring chance.
Radavis
At times Beilik is playing at the top of the midfield 3, when he really should always be at the back of the midfield 3 helping out the defence. There’s obviously been a discussion about this, but the defence needs some cover.

On the flip side, we look like we could score every time we go forward, which is a nice change.

Agreed, don't like the Bielik position at all.
bluer than blues
Yeah, I actually like the performance. We're going at them.

Yep. Leicester have the best away record in the country for a reason. I’d much rather we play like this than absorb pressure and concede anyway.

However a bit more defensive cover is needed, Beilik isn’t offering anything going forward so sit back, let the others do that work.

And Sunjic is brilliant. That is all.
20:38, Mon 18 Dec
This is the first game in 5 or 6 I've been able to watch for various reasons.

We have defensive issues of course, but bloody hell we are playing champagne football at times. Some really nice passages of play. We don't look like a team devoid of confidence, or one "without any discernible identity".
BlueWire
Rags
He lost possession in their box trying to over skill it

Christ - i'm surprised you don't come on every day to blame Bacuna for something ..... there was a 5.5 magnitude earthquake in Kargil-Ladakh earlier, China . That was Bacuna's fault too i presume

How dare an attacking player try and use skill to create a goal scoring chance.

😂 tbf he’d get stick for sleeping out raising money the other night if his sleeping bag was the wrong colour
TaylorJay84
Rags
They move the ball with such speed and accuracy from back to front between the lines tbf, but it’s kamikaze high line stuff tbf with not particularly quick centre halves.

... and with your full backs playing so high when we are attacking that the centre halves have to split so far apart

Absolutely Rags, don’t mind the tactics but I still stand by that we don’t have the personnel to pull it off imo.

It'll be fine when we sign Kyle Walker to tidy up the counter attacks....
20:39, Mon 18 Dec
yeehaw
This is the first game in 5 or 6 I've been able to watch for various reasons.

We have defensive issues of course, but bloody hell we are playing champagne football at times. Some really nice passages of play. We don't look like a team devoid of confidence, or one "without any discernible pattern of play".

It’ll all come together with some additions to the squad (some don’t fit it for me) and the more these players get used to it imo.
Shouldn’t be lost who were playing tonight and we’re going toe to toe with them.
20:40, Mon 18 Dec
BlueWire
TaylorJay84
Rags
They move the ball with such speed and accuracy from back to front between the lines tbf, but it’s kamikaze high line stuff tbf with not particularly quick centre halves.

... and with your full backs playing so high when we are attacking that the centre halves have to split so far apart

Absolutely Rags, don’t mind the tactics but I still stand by that we don’t have the personnel to pull it off imo.

It'll be fine when we sign Kyle Walker to tidy up the counter attacks....

😂
20:40, Mon 18 Dec
I don’t mind the performance at all so far, we’ve looked more than half decent against what is, realistically, a 13/14th position Premier League quality team.

If we can get to HT at 1-2 we can give these a game.
20:41, Mon 18 Dec
Probably one of the best championship sides I’ve ever seen. And Blues apart from our defending on counter haven’t done a lot wrong
Ricky Otto 1994-1998 - The Man, The Legend
20:42, Mon 18 Dec
Amy T
I don’t mind the performance at all so far, we’ve looked more than half decent against what is, realistically, a 13/14th position Premier League quality team.

If we can get to HT at 1-2 we can give these a game.

Got to get in at 2-1. Bielik turned there like he was me on a cold morning 🤦‍♂️
20:42, Mon 18 Dec
They have control of the game now.
20:43, Mon 18 Dec
These would smash Luton, Burnley Sheffield.