21:12, Mon 18 Dec
Bielik lost the ball - he's not comfortable playing at the pace we want.
He’s got to change the shape or formation here it could get ugly.
Our midfield is played through like it doesn’t exist, every single time.
I was thinking before we went in, I have a feeling we're going to lose 5-1 or 5-2. Could be even worse on this showing.
Going to be a battering this
21:13, Mon 18 Dec
Aiwu definitely has at least one mistake or complete lack of concentration every game.

Not impressed.
The cold never bothered me anyway
CastleBlue
Came out shit again. Every single time we look half arsed after half time. Shit defending

Really? Give some credit to Leicester- the way they support the attack in numbers is really impressive. And the deflection when their way there.
Hopefully they won't smash us to pieces like 6 or 7, they are now threatening everytime they come forward
number8

He was also having his praises sung last game saying "Bielik and Sunjic HAVE to play together" etc.
Yep, turns too slow, runs too slow, thinks too slow
21:14, Mon 18 Dec
I know a lot of you like dembele but he’s ducking useless the fanny so lazy after he gives ball away I’d hate to play behind him as a. Player and as for beliek and Sunjic all got to go.

Midfield is shocking ffs can’t wait for January hopefully they can wheel and deal cos we’re getting exposed so bad
Maybe, but they are battering everybody. I still want to seemy team at home trying to attack if they can.
number8

None of them really seem to be comfortable.

So why carry on trying it?
The cold never bothered me anyway
Tam
number8

Yeah, this is a side that punishes us when we lose the ball and that's crept back into our game after the first 30 minutes
Make Blues Great Again
21:15, Mon 18 Dec
Meadey
That was all Bielik… lost the ball then running in treacle to get back

Yep I wasn't suggesting for their third goal.
generally Dembele's been weak !
Jude should be front and centre of everything England do in the attacking third of the pitch.
Give him the armband now too ! ( AUG 2023 )