21:15, Mon 18 Dec
pridding
Dangerous game against such quality.

I'd rather this than though, actually trying to play "No Fear Football", than the alternative. It's entertaining at least. And we have the attacking quality.

This game has really showed a few up. I think Bielik is a sub, one we bring on when we're up and trying to defend a lead. All 11 players need to be able to pass, turn and run in this system IMO.
21:15, Mon 18 Dec
Because we want to progress and dont want another 13 effing years of shite.

And others - James, Buchanan, Dembele, couple of the injured lads - plus new signings, will be comfortable in the end.
21:16, Mon 18 Dec
number8
Maybe, but they are battering everybody. I still want to seemy team at home trying to attack if they can.

Not really. I've seen baggies and sunderland defend alot better against these.

They are good which begs the question why we are standing high up letting better players travel half the length of the pitch.
They are both way too slow to play like this.
So glad we don’t have to play this every week eff me 🤦‍♂️
21:17, Mon 18 Dec
number8
Because we want to progress and dont want another 13 effing years of shite.

And others - James, Buchanan, Dembele, couple of the injured lads - plus new signings, will be comfortable in the end.

This
Mandated as the Poster of Reason - October 2023
21:18, Mon 18 Dec
CastleBlue
number8
Maybe, but they are battering everybody. I still want to seemy team at home trying to attack if they can.

Not really. I've seen baggies and sunderland defend alot better against these.

They are good which begs the question why we are standing high up letting better players travel half the length of the pitch.

But where are they in the league? It’s not like for like.
Yeah; they’re very good but we’ve played right into their hands with 5 against 4 at the back and leaving Bielik exposed
Happy Clapper
Should have been a yellow for Justin then, that’s an obvious error.
Every set piece we have looked dangerous. They are shite at defending them. We should be playing for set pieces, it's their one weak spot.
21:19, Mon 18 Dec
They couldn't beat Sheffield Wednesday and didn't cause them many problems. Also struggled against Millwall's 10 men.
21:19, Mon 18 Dec
Le Mod
Yeah; they’re good but we’ve played right into their hands with 5 against 4 at the back and leaving Bielik exposed

Beilik exposed? He wasn’t in the same post code.

C’mon Blues!!! A goal now and anything could happen.
21:20, Mon 18 Dec
Le Mod
Yeah; they’re very good but we’ve played right into their hands with 5 against 4 at the back and leaving Bielik exposed

Bielik would be exposed no matter what in this high line system.
21:21, Mon 18 Dec
He’s often been on his own against 4 marauding players with Sunjic and James pressed high
Happy Clapper
21:22, Mon 18 Dec
Disgusting challenge