21:22, Mon 18 Dec
Yeah that’s a red
Happy Clapper
Yep
That was one of the most obvious foul of the season on Buchanan
21:23, Mon 18 Dec
Should be down to nine the dirty bastards.
Christ I thought Lee had gone down easily, nevermind!
Meadey
Disgusting challenge

That was a terrible tackle.
KingCostly
Should be down to nine the dirty bastards.

Correct
pridding
They couldn't beat Sheffield Wednesday and didn't cause them many problems. Also struggled against Millwall's 10 men.

In Arsenal’s invincible season they dropped pints at home to Portsmouth and away to Charlton, to name but two. It doesn’t translate, no matter how good a team over the course of a season they will drop points.
21:24, Mon 18 Dec
I'd bring miyoshi on.

Were finally getting angry n putting a foot in. Gwarn blues.
Haven’t seen much of Leicester this season, do they always have the ref in their pocket?
Le Mod
Yeah that’s a red

If we had VAR they would definitly be down to 10, maybe 9. That was a terrible challenge.
Yeah, but it only lasts for about 25 minutes during the games.
21:25, Mon 18 Dec
pridding
They couldn't beat Sheffield Wednesday and didn't cause them many problems. Also struggled against Millwall's 10 men.

Yeah and they likely stuck everyone behind the ball and dug out results, we have been naive tonight, and played into there hands, as much as we critique the players, we’ve also got a manager learning on the job too.
We’re going to have to take our lumps especially against the much better side.
These are superb imo! And will piss the league!
21:26, Mon 18 Dec
I think this team needs a basket case, your Kieftenbelds or Hannibals.

Edit:

BEfore anyone says... NO I don't think we NEED kief or Hannibal, but a player of that ilk, get the crowd on their feet by putting in strong tackles.
21:26, Mon 18 Dec
Against Cardiff Buchanan had their winger leave a boot in and then played like a man possessed after having a hard time. Fingers crossed for the same tonight.