20:44, Mon 18 Dec
TaylorJay84
Got to get in at 2-1. Bielik turned there like he was me on a cold morning 🤦‍♂️

Turns like Galaxy Leader doesn't he
20:44, Mon 18 Dec
I don’t mind the performance at all so far, we’ve looked more than half decent against what is, realistically, a 13/14th position Premier League quality team.

If we can get to HT at 1-2 we can give these a game.

Oh there's no doubt that Leicester are good -- far too good for this level - but i was half expecting to set up in a way to negate certain things (note - i don't mean set up defensively) ... i mean even the commentators know that Leicester like to attack in a four/five on the break
20:45, Mon 18 Dec
yeehaw
TaylorJay84
Got to get in at 2-1. Bielik turned there like he was me on a cold morning 🤦‍♂️

Turns like Galaxy Leader doesn't he

Tbf to the kid I’m not sure how much cartilage he’s got left in either knee
20:46, Mon 18 Dec
Just shows how average the championship really is. Look at Burnley, quality last season.
20:47, Mon 18 Dec
That’s not knocking Leicester, think with this manager they might do something next year if they build some more players.
Second yellow then ref? Its a dive ffs
Yeah, I’d think about giving Beilik the 2nd half off. Against a team as good as this, and make no mistake their bench would all be starters for most teams in this league, you need the plan to be executed perfectly and every player playing to the best of their ability.

I’d say we’re about 80% there, some really good performances but little errors and getting out of position just for a split second ha cost us.

There was a moment where both CB’s were covering right back as Aiwu was struggling to get back.

I really don’t think this team is far off being a good side at this level, today won’t change that.
Blatant dive by Mavididi - should have been a second yellow and off
TaylorJay84

Absolutely should have been off
Frosties are just Cornflakes for people who can’t face reality
DirtyDen
Just shows how average and poor the championship really is. Look at Burnley, quality last season.

These are playing a different game to Burnley last season. Incredible team this Leicester side
20:48, Mon 18 Dec
Amy T
DirtyDen
Just shows how average and poor the championship really is. Look at Burnley, quality last season.

These are playing a different game to Burnley last season.

Absolutely! These will smash 100pts and probably have promotion wrapped up by March/April.
They are sublime
20:49, Mon 18 Dec
Of course they are, but how would they do in the prem against experience?
20:50, Mon 18 Dec
Senor_Droolcup
TaylorJay84

Absolutely should have been off

I reckon the referee saw enough contact to warrant him falling over but not enough for a foul. Quite Sensible decision really.
DirtyDen
Of course they are, but how would they do in the prem against experience?

Significantly better than any of the three that went up last season are.
I think Sunjik's actually slower.