21:54, Mon 18 Dec
TR
This ref is a fanny.
21:55, Mon 18 Dec
Amy T
We've looked loads, loads better tonight than we did at Blackburn.

There's clear, obvious progression compared to where we were five games ago. Losing against one of the best teams the Championship has ever seen doesn't negate the progress we've made.

Amen! 🙏
21:56, Mon 18 Dec
Ran ourselves into the ground. Fair play to roberts there.
21:57, Mon 18 Dec
number8
If you think this is shit, you might want to change sports.

Definately wasn't shit. I think we was naive but we wasn't shit. Can appreciate that they ran untill the end.
21:57, Mon 18 Dec
Great performance tonight, if not for the ref giving them every possible decision we'd have had a chance - can't fault the players or staff for that though, KRO
21:58, Mon 18 Dec
number8
If you think this is shit, you might want to change sports.

Well, yeah.

2 wina in 10 or 11 is it now?

Cracking!

We couldn't have complained if Leicester had scored five tonight.
The cold never bothered me anyway
A much better performance. I love how we went at them. Still concerns over the defensive side but Leicester's attack is devastating. Can we follow this with an equally strong performance away at Plymouth?
Progression that’s all I’m asking for. !
The spine of the team is still to be built imo, we need pace and athleticism.

Superb tonight, never gave up and won’t have to play that every week!
If we play as well as we did tonight for the next 3 games, I wouldn't bet against 9 points. Leicester are really good and picked us apart at times but Plymouth, Stoke and Bristol City aren't going to be able to do that.
21:59, Mon 18 Dec
CastleBlue
Ran ourselves into the ground. Fair play to roberts there.

gave our all, never gave up after being 3-1 down, got a goal back and keep fighting, but unfortunately wasn't enough. pulled a decent performance against top of the league Leicester. lots of positive to take, we go again on Saturday. KRO
Under Lee Bowyer teams at the top were beating us by 5 or 6. That was very competitive.
Oh well .. full time

Definite positive performances - tactically naive - but if we had set up different it's probable that Leicester would have found a different way to beat us anyway
22:00, Mon 18 Dec
Bottled it twice for me, first not giving their 10 a second yellow for simulation. Second allowing the challenge on Buchanan to go unpunished. Straight red for me. Right or wrong. Would have been a different game had one of those decisions been different!
22:01, Mon 18 Dec
Great performance. That was a premier league side, and we gave them a good blinking go. I think if we apply this performance and the Cardiff performance going forward we will be absolutely fine.

For once, I feel upbeat about loosing? Strange.

Anyway I hope the wheels come off Liecesisisters wagon and they implode.
22:02, Mon 18 Dec
Cramsey89
Bottled it twice for me, first not giving their 10 a second yellow for simulation. Second allowing the challenge on Buchanan to go unpunished. Straight red for me. Right or wrong. Would have been a different game had one of those decisions been different!

Absolutely agree with this. Especially when you consider that diver scored their winner.
When I arrive I am causing a Heatwave