21:09, Mon 18 Dec
In one I thought it was a massive f*cking dive. The subsequent replays have confirmed it.
Mandated as the Poster of Reason - October 2023
21:10, Mon 18 Dec
Ffs, they really do pour players forward.
Came out shit again. Every single time we look half arsed after half time. Shit defending
Charcy
In one I thought it was a massive f*cking dive. The subsequent replays have confirmed it.

😂it honestly was I’m not sure of the debate other than the ref didn’t fancy it.

And he scores again
DEmbele has to do better
Needs to do more to help us retain posession
Jude should be front and centre of everything England do in the attacking third of the pitch.
Give him the armband now too ! ( AUG 2023 )
21:11, Mon 18 Dec
FFS. Bloke shouldnt even be on the pitch and that's probably game over now
Charcy

And that’s fine, I wasn’t 100% sure and you and I both know the ref would have to be 100% sure to send him off.

Been and gone now though. This half will be tough, hope Rooney makes his subs a bit earlier.
Aiwu still hasn't realised he's gonna cut in every single time? eff me.
Pathetic
Bielik is a major problem in this team. He's playing the worst football I've ever seen him play and he's causing his own team problem after problem.

We need an upgrade in January.
That was all Bielik… lost the ball then running in treacle to get back
Bielik hasn’t been good enough for weeks now, poor again there
Gazball?
21:12, Mon 18 Dec
Let him get the shot away a bit too easy there
Frosties are just Cornflakes for people who can’t face reality
Rags
Charcy
Not going to read the thread but we need to get better at fouling in their half if we play that high and open.

I think Rooney is going to turn us into a decent side with better players. We play some good stuff and for me are showing sprouts of what is going to be the best football we've played for a long time.

I agree completely.

The tactics don't suit what we've got, such as the centre halves and a high line, but I said pre game that all I wanted from tonight is signs of progression.

I actually feel a bit more confident about the upcoming run of games based on what I've seen tonight and Wednesday.

We are a bit high and open but what's the alternative, sit in and invite them on and lose anyway?

"all I wanted from tonight is signs of progression."

Performance wise it's not been bad so far - tactically it's been poor

What would you have done tonight instead?

As i said a lot earlier ...

i'd swap Bacuna and Dembele to opposite sides, and get them to cut in rather than trying to go past on the outside ... that has the effect of squeezing Leicester's defence and means that our own full backs can play 5 yards further back - allowing our centre-halves to play closer and NOT have Bielik pushing forward so much Bielik forward less when attacking.

All academic now - 1-3
Aiwu is a passenger