20:28, Mon 18 Dec
He lost possession in their box trying to over skill it
Senor_Droolcup
Inciting the crowd again! Didn’t see a yellow that time though, did I miss one?

Seems like Maresca’s told them to antagonise the crowd, maybe hopes it gets toxic.
They move the ball with such speed and accuracy from back to front between the lines tbf, but it’s kamikaze high line stuff tbf with not particularly quick centre halves.

... and with your full backs playing so high when we are attacking that the centre halves have to split so far apart
20:29, Mon 18 Dec
At times Beilik is playing at the top of the midfield 3, when he really should always be at the back of the midfield 3 helping out the defence. There’s obviously been a discussion about this, but the defence needs some cover.

On the flip side, we look like we could score every time we go forward, which is a nice change.
GBBlue
That wasnt tactics. That was Bacuna doing a Bacuna thing which is over elaborate and Roberts plus disappointingly Sanderson far too slow..

I will let someone off for attempting to fashion a shot on the edge of the opposition area.
Yep, plus Blues being naive, when we lost the ball with our midfield on the wrong side of the ball, Buchanan should have fouled their player who was breaking. They've committed loads more fouls to stop us whenever we get wrong side - we just don't foul enough and at the right times.
20:30, Mon 18 Dec
pridding
Dangerous game against such quality.

It is when we don’t particularly have what I’d call pace and athleticism in the heart of our team both defensively and midfield wise.

Kamikaze style like i said. But you can’t take away from the speed and accuracy of this Leicester team, they are a joy to watch in transition.
Yeah, 1 of those 3 needs to sit in.
Rags
They move the ball with such speed and accuracy from back to front between the lines tbf, but it’s kamikaze high line stuff tbf with not particularly quick centre halves.

... and with your full backs playing so high when we are attacking that the centre halves have to split so far apart

Absolutely Rags, don’t mind the tactics but I still stand by that we don’t have the personnel to pull it off imo.
20:31, Mon 18 Dec
Their box is a long way from ours come on lol if you can't take a risk there then where. Shouldn't have been able to go through us like a hot knife from butter on the counter
20:31, Mon 18 Dec
Yeah, I actually like the performance. We're going at them.
20:32, Mon 18 Dec
Nearly the same again there
20:33, Mon 18 Dec
Great tackle Dion
20:33, Mon 18 Dec
He lost possession in their box trying to over skill it

Christ - i'm surprised you don't come on every day to blame Bacuna for something ..... there was a 5.5 magnitude earthquake in Kargil-Ladakh, China earlier. That was Bacuna's fault too i presume
20:34, Mon 18 Dec
😂