21:12, Sat 20 Jan
LOL Goodnight my friend.gotta turn in busy day tomorrow. Sleep well after a nice 2.1 victory.
As DES would have said KRO
21:15, Sat 20 Jan
LOL Goodnight my friend.gotta turn in busy day tomorrow. Sleep well after a nice 2.1 victory.
As DES would have said KRO

Aaaw .. you going ?

I have loads of bait left
21:16, Sat 20 Jan
I don't believe I am reading some of this rubbish.

I have been a Blues supporter for more than 60 years, I am from east Birmingham, so that explains it to an extent, but I have had a number of friends over the years who have been Villa supporters, such is life. At least they don't support Man U or Liverpool.

To deny somebody a job because they are a Villa supporter is pathetic in the extreme.

Are you really a Brummie?
21:19, Sat 20 Jan
This is all very bizarre. I'm being honest here. If I'm going to load a question at the end of an interview, to test whether or not a candidate decides to disclose their team. Then feel okay to potentially make a call based on that answer. I'd be looking in the mirror pretty hard.
21:22, Sat 20 Jan
Of course you would, because you have different values and ideas. That doesn’t make rags wrong, just lawfully bigoted.
21:22, Sat 20 Jan
This is all very bizarre. I'm being honest here. If I'm going to load a question at the end of an interview, to test whether or not a candidate decides to disclose their team. Then feel okay to potentially make a call based on that answer. I'd be looking in the mirror pretty hard.

It's pathetic, juvenile and immature - (i presume you read that bit) - will i change ? No !

In fact i may, after i retire, take a part-time job doing interviews for companies just so i can break more Villa hearts.
21:25, Sat 20 Jan
I don't believe I am reading some of this rubbish.

I have been a Blues supporter for more than 60 years, I am from east Birmingham, so that explains it to an extent, but I have had a number of friends over the years who have been Villa supporters, such is life. At least they don't support Man U or Liverpool.

To deny somebody a job because they are a Villa supporter is pathetic in the extreme.

Are you really a Brummie?

Am i a Brummie ?

I am.

Are Villa fans proper Brummies ? .. naaaah - different values, different upbringing, different outlook to "proper" Brummies.

Since you seem to love them so much you should thank me - at least i try and protect them from working for an idiot like me !

PS ... i don't deny them jobs - in my industry, for such a position, you have to have a serious malfunction not to be employed. I just deny them a job working for me.
21:25, Sat 20 Jan
I’d work extra hard for a company that took the time and care to ensure their workforce don’t have to work with wronguns 🫡
21:26, Sat 20 Jan
QBBC2
I’d work extra hard for a company that took the time and care to ensure their workforce don’t have to work with wronguns 🫡

Met our new transport manager today,he's only a effing Viler.
21:28, Sat 20 Jan
From your posts, I have always thought you an intelligent man.

If you honestly believe that then I am wrong.
21:30, Sat 20 Jan
From your posts, I have always thought you an intelligent man.

If you honestly believe that then I am wrong.

"I have always thought you an intelligent man."

You have poor judgement then - not employing you for that reason

Next ??
21:34, Sat 20 Jan
Yes, obviously.

You employ who you wish but, at least in my experience, adherence to a football team is not the best value judgement.
21:36, Sat 20 Jan
Yes, obviously.

You employ who you wish but, at least in my experience, adherence to a football team is not the best value judgement.

Oh i'm not automatically employing people because of who they support .... just refusing to employ people if they support Villa (if it's not detrimental to the company - and it won't be, because if they do i will go and find someone even better)
21:42, Sat 20 Jan
I don't know why I am bothering with this but are you seriously suggesting that, in Birmingham, you are not going to employ Villa supporters. That must take out a fair few ot the applicants.
21:52, Sat 20 Jan
I don't know why I am bothering with this but are you seriously suggesting that, in Birmingham, you are not going to employ Villa supporters. That must take out a fair few ot the applicants.

I don't work in Birmingham, and i don't control company-wide employment strategy either. I'm responsible for my part of the company, my team, my people, .... and their behaviour, morals, actions, work, character reflects on me. So, no Villa fans - you can't trust 'em to be decent.

No Tories either if i can help it