13:49, Sat 20 Jan
Robert Hopkins
I spent most of my working life working for companies based around the country so generally bosses and staff supported other teams. I once and only once worked for a blues fan, I thought it would be great- was the biggest prick I have ever known.
People have often said there are just as many pricks in our fanbase as there is in others, we ain't perfect and some even racially abuse our own players
13:57, Sat 20 Jan
Disappointed that you shook his hand Rags.
14:10, Sat 20 Jan
too right, villa divs
14:16, Sat 20 Jan
Anyway,well done Rags .You caught quite a few of us there with that bait.
Also you let everybody know just what a high earning big wig you are (at least in your own dream world )
I mean,fancy being able to pay staff below you over £50 K.You must be so important .
14:18, Sat 20 Jan
Rags
"you are one sad and tragic individual" .. absolutely !! Didn't i admit it is immature and juvenile from the very start ?

TBF, self-awareness is always a good thing!

Careful, there’ll be a slip hazard from the amount of irony dripping from that post Rasputum.
14:22, Sat 20 Jan
davenports
Anyway,well done Rags .You caught quite a few of us there with that bait.
Also you let everybody know just what a high earning big wig you are (at least in your own dream world )
I mean,fancy being able to pay staff below you over £50 K.You must be so important .
It's all talk mate, I think Rags thinks he's in the royal family or a Premier League footballer, he thinks everyone should hate Villa fans, my Grandkids support Villa does that mean I have to hate them, it's just a pathetic argument he's trying to imply on people
14:27, Sat 20 Jan
Give it time.
14:30, Sat 20 Jan
QBBC2
Give it time.
give what time? I thought the days of hatred in the world were over, people must have real bad issues if they hate someone for what football team they support, it's pathetic
14:35, Sat 20 Jan
QBBC2
Give it time.
give what time? I thought the days of hatred in the world were over, people must have real bad issues if they hate someone for what football team they support, it's pathetic

Where did you read that?
14:36, Sat 20 Jan
some cracking bravado on this thread. Give yourselves a pat on the back 'lads'.
14:38, Sat 20 Jan
QBBC2
QBBC2
Give it time.

Where did you read that?
I mean things like racism, anti semetic, anti gay etc, it's only the bigots who keep it going
14:39, Sat 20 Jan
Early contender for post of the year with the amount of tears this has caused, up the rags.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
14:41, Sat 20 Jan
Super Hans
Early contender for post of the year with the amount of tears this has caused, up the rags.
Are you for real? It's pathetic, it's judging people by his standards, hate to have you lot in the trenches with me
14:42, Sat 20 Jan
QBBC2
QBBC2
Give it time.

Where did you read that?
I mean things like racism, anti semetic, anti gay etc, it's only the bigots who keep it going

And there are more of them than ever. People are being killed over that shit and you’re worrying that some bloke missed out on a job?
14:43, Sat 20 Jan
QBBC2
QBBC2
QBBC2
Give it time.

Where did you read that?

And there are more of them than ever. People are being killed over that shit and you’re worrying that some bloke missed out on a job?
missed out in a job because of his preference, there is the difference