14:45, Sat 20 Jan
gerry1875
Super Hans
Early contender for post of the year with the amount of tears this has caused, up the rags.
Are you for real? It's pathetic, it's judging people by his standards, hate to have you lot in the trenches with me

I’ll be in the trenches that has no DvB’s 👍
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
Super Hans
Early contender for post of the year with the amount of tears this has caused, up the rags.
Are you for real? It's pathetic, it's judging people by his standards, hate to have you lot in the trenches with me

The way the world is going you might be finding out what everyone’s like in the trenches. The capitalists have embarked upon a cull.
"I openly refused to hire someone and post it on a public forum that could be read by them because they support a team that my football team are local to and haven't played for nearly 5 years"
"I openly refused to hire someone and post it on a public forum that could be read by them because they support a team that my football team are local to and haven't played for nearly 5 years"

Rags would do that as well.
14:48, Sat 20 Jan
Jameron Cerome

Top man
14:53, Sat 20 Jan
Jameron Cerome
And a team that in our present states are light years ahead of us, would more than likely embarrass us if we played them, and one of the supposed great forum posters is more us less saying hate everything about them and we call them obsessed
15:50, Sat 20 Jan
davenports
Anyway,well done Rags .You caught quite a few of us there with that bait.
Also you let everybody know just what a high earning big wig you are (at least in your own dream world )
I mean,fancy being able to pay staff below you over £50 K.You must be so important .
It's all talk mate, I think Rags thinks he's in the royal family or a Premier League footballer, he thinks everyone should hate Villa fans, my Grandkids support Villa does that mean I have to hate them, it's just a pathetic argument he's trying to imply on people

Of course not ... it does however mean that you should mock them mercilessly and cut all the amounts you spend on their presents by 15% and donate the difference to charity
15:53, Sat 20 Jan
I got asked in my interview for my current company, said "that's a loaded question isn't it" then told them I was a Blues ST and had the badge on my calf.

The one partner said "oh well it was nice meeting you bye"

I said "I guess you support that lot from over the expressway."

They gave me the job though.

I felt dirty working for a viler but he's retired now so it's all good.
AnE - conspiracy theorist, ardent viler-hater, nutjob cyclist, Cubie-bater, go-to iconoclast
15:53, Sat 20 Jan

I wouldn't hire a Tory voter either if i could weedle that of people in interviews.

If someone told me, or boasted, that they were President of their local Conservative Association (for example), i'd probably tell them there and then that it would be useless them trying to work for me.

Also ... can i point out that i hate Tories even more than i hate Villa fans
15:57, Sat 20 Jan
QBBC2
QBBC2
QBBC2
Give it time.
give what time? I thought the days of hatred in the world were over, people must have real bad issues if they hate someone for what football team they support, it's pathetic

Where did you read that?
I mean things like racism, anti semetic, anti gay etc, it's only the bigots who keep it going

And there are more of them than ever. People are being killed over that shit and you’re worrying that some bloke missed out on a job?
missed out in a job because of his preference, there is the difference

Okay Gerry - put it another way ... if someone was stupid enough to answer the question (which i slipped in rather than making a big deal of it) in a non-neutral way without realising what the consequences could be then they are too stupid to work for me.
15:57, Sat 20 Jan

I wouldn't hire a Tory voter either if i could weedle that of people in interviews.

If someone told me, or boasted, that they were President of their local Conservative Association (for example), i'd probably tell them there and then that it would be useless them trying to work for me.

Also ... can i point out that i hate Tories even more than i hate Villa fans

What about Villa fan tories? Or Tory villa fans?
15:59, Sat 20 Jan
imagine having a dvb in the trenches with you,you would soon be by yourself,he would be on his toes, standard.
16:00, Sat 20 Jan
Torillaz?
16:02, Sat 20 Jan
Anyway,well done Rags .You caught quite a few of us there with that bait.
Also you let everybody know just what a high earning big wig you are (at least in your own dream world )
I mean,fancy being able to pay staff below you over £50 K.You must be so important .

Concerning the money ... i'm a VERY old git - most people in senior management would be expecting to earn my salary, in this industry, at my age and with my experience. Many on here earn more than me. If you want a real sickener - i now earn £30,000 a year less than i did before i decided to "downgrade" to a role i enjoy more than my previous ones elsewhere.

The candidates were all between 40 and 50 with good quality degrees and training and over 20 years experience in the industry ..... £50,000 for their role isn't a lot.
16:25, Sat 20 Jan
As I said,very important ,especially in your own head