21:54, Sat 20 Jan
Clearly
22:01, Sat 20 Jan
Now you are being naughty because you have added/edited your reply.

The Villa supporters bit has got to be a wind up. The last sentence is right on the money.
22:04, Sat 20 Jan
Now you are being naughty because you have added/edited your reply.

The Villa supporters bit has got to be a wind up. The last sentence is right on the money.

??

The Equality Act (2010), which i adhere to as an absolute minimum and completely support, ensures "All candidates and employees are protected in terms of discrimination against gender, sexuality, race, religion, marital status, pregnancy status, disability and age."

Nothing there about Villa fans

I have a very strict anti-bullying policy and outlook in my part of the company too .... not employing Villa fans removes the temptation
22:08, Sat 20 Jan
Respect
22:09, Sat 20 Jan
Nothing there about martians either. How much have you had to drink?
22:11, Sat 20 Jan
Nothing there about martians either. How much have you had to drink?

I don't drink alcohol. Well, very very occasionally. Never have really. I don't object to others drinking though.

Do you not think my head is fecked up already from all the drugs i've taken (and had forced on me as a youngster) in my life, and the tragedies i've had to endure, without fuddling it with alcohol ?
22:14, Sat 20 Jan
I am sorry to hear that for your posts, whether I agree or disagree with them, have always been sensible to me.

I may be a long way from you, I don't know, but if there is anything I can do to engage with you that will help I will.
22:15, Sat 20 Jan
Fair enough

Besides, alcohol messes you up if you have synesthesia - it's not fun
22:21, Sat 20 Jan
I am sorry to hear that for your posts, whether I agree or disagree with them, have always been sensible to me.

I may be a long way from you, I don't know, but if there is anything I can do to engage with you that will help I will.

That's actually a very kind offer - but honestly, life is good.

Now can i go back to being unlikeable please ?
22:25, Sat 20 Jan
That's good. have a good night, and no you can't.
22:40, Sat 20 Jan
Just for info Rags, you’re DMs are full.
22:43, Sat 20 Jan
He's right.

Being a dvb is a huge character flaw and I genuinely would act in the same way in that position.

If I walk or drive past dvbs I say "chunt" to myself. If I find out someone I'm talking to is one then I immediately dislike them and never make any effort to change that.

Maybe pathetic, but I can deal with it.
22:54, Sat 20 Jan
Okay. Here's a question I have.

If you had a situation where you were looking to promote someone and had 2 candidates who were both suitable, but you knew one was a Villa fan. Would that impact your decision?
23:01, Sat 20 Jan
Silly question for someone who doesn’t hire villa fans.
23:19, Sat 20 Jan
Rags - showing Nat how it should be done 👍