That’s JJs position!
Very mature performance so far tonight.
20:33, Wed 29 Nov
Amy T
Great save Ruddy

Thought that was going in
Frosties are just Cornflakes for people who can’t face reality
20:34, Wed 29 Nov
Surely everyone can now see how Rooney wants us to play. Okay, we are still very vulnerable at times, but we’ve seen glimpses of some really decent football. It’s going to take a while, but we’re heading in the right direction.
They should've scored there.
There's too much opinion and not enough fact.
They could have had two in the past minute or so. Frustrating end to a good half
Senor_Droolcup
Amy T
Great save Ruddy

Thought that was going in

So did Ruddy, that's why he saved it lol
Falstaff
Surely everyone can now see how Rooney wants us to play. Okay, we are still very vulnerable at times, but we’ve seen glimpses of some really decent football. It’s going to take a while, but we’re heading in the right direction.
👍
20:35, Wed 29 Nov
We are such a rollercoaster to watch! 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️
Ricky Otto 1994-1998 - The Man, The Legend
I do think we miss either Miyoshi or Hogan in the press at the top, juke god love him just can't do it
20:36, Wed 29 Nov
Amy T
They could have had two in the past minute or so. Frustrating end to a good half

Yep that’s the issue the back door is always left a tad open whoever we play against.
Positive half that just some poor decision making and finishing, but the games there to be won!
Subs will be crucial again.
20:36, Wed 29 Nov
Falstaff

Yeh, can see it 👍 It's good to see quite a few players playing with confidence under pressure. I thought Aiwu and Drameh had a good half.
20:37, Wed 29 Nov
Falstaff

Yeh, can see it 👍

👍
20:37, Wed 29 Nov
Franks Project Hat
I do think we miss either Miyoshi or Hogan in the press at the top, juke god love him just can't do it

I'd like to see Miyoshi come on at some point in the second half on for Juke, to sit behind Stansfield.
20:38, Wed 29 Nov
Nothing wrong with that half to be honest. Fairly even, but we were decent to watch.

We started really slowly mind, and that's something we can improve on.
There's too much opinion and not enough fact.
20:38, Wed 29 Nov
Mostly impressive. James is ace.