22:11, Wed 29 Nov
Kumars Fashion Sense
Cue mumbling scouse interview ‘I Thor we were unlucky like. That Ruuudddie is shit like.’

Give over. This same old crap.
22:12, Wed 29 Nov
Tha Project OBE
Result is obviously a bastard but that was mostly a hugely enjoyable and encouraging performance by the lads.

Biggest downer is the short sightedness and narrow mindedness shown by some on here.

I say this as someone desperate for the WR era to be a success, but: really?

There were some positive bits. Dembele capable of individual brilliance. James played really well for about 30mins. Laird really helped turn the moment around when he came on. Lots of shots on target and we had two periods where we kept the ball well and put Blackburn under sustained pressure. Heads didn't drop at 0-3.

But I can't say that that was "hugely" enjoyable or much encouraging. I'm more alarmed The biggest concern, by far, is that we continue to look absolute turd at the back. We're at 10 goals conceded in the last 3 away games! It's completely unsustainable.
22:13, Wed 29 Nov
Tbf to WR he hardly sends them out and asks them to be asleep.
They were shell shocked in that 15 minute second half spell, players allowing runs at them and off them, not picking up players.
It’s a massive issue we start both half’s in this switched off way, because we dig a hole that’s pretty much insurmountable.
22:14, Wed 29 Nov
theblueprune
Tha Project OBE
Result is obviously a bastard but that was mostly a hugely enjoyable and encouraging performance by the lads.

Biggest downer is the short sightedness and narrow mindedness shown by some on here.

There were some positive bits. Dembele capable of individual brilliance. James played really well for about 30mins. Laird really helped turn the moment around when he came on. Lots of shots on target and we had two periods where we kept the ball well and put Blackburn under sustained pressure. Heads didn't drop at 0-3.

But I can't say that that was "hugely" enjoyable or much encouraging. I'm more alarmed The biggest concern, by far, is that we continue to look absolute turd at the back. We're at 10 goals conceded in the last 3 away games! It's completely unsustainable.

Yes, but don't you realise? We had shots. Stop being miserable that we lose n just enjoy that we had so many attempts.
Kumars Fashion Sense
Cue mumbling scouse interview ‘I Thor we were unlucky like. That Ruuudddie is shit like.’

Genuine question have listened to any of Rooney's interviews? He's been very forthright and honest.
theblueprune
Tha Project OBE

We were conceding away from home with John Eustace as well. Watford away and I'm sure there was another one. I totally agree with you on the issue though.

I think today we weren't bad defence wise as a unit it was just shocking individual errors.
When I arrive I am causing a Heatwave
22:15, Wed 29 Nov
You are absolutely deluded if you really think our support will increase if results keep going like they are and we carry on dropping down the table. It’s professional football not a bloody circus.
22:16, Wed 29 Nov
Since Long has been out the side Sanderson has not been the same player and I think he is playing on the left which is not to his strength. What has happened to Long is he injured or Rooney just does not rate him
22:17, Wed 29 Nov
PRBlue
You are absolutely deluded if you really think our support will increase if results keep going like they are and we carry on dropping down the table. It’s professional football not a bloody circus.

I can't believe that had to be said.
Getting some good fan bingo tonight. We’ve had ‘robbing a living’ and now ‘your are deluded’. Just need a ‘tactically naive’ for a line.
😄😄
22:19, Wed 29 Nov
RobBlue
This one has to go down to individual errors. No coach can prepare for rank bad play by individuals. I hope the players concerned bear the brunt of this.

When you play a more open style individuals are more likely to make mistakes which is why you need better players. Ours aren't good enough to play this way and not make mistakes. And we can't spend enough to bring better in.
22:21, Wed 29 Nov
Just not good enough then?
22:21, Wed 29 Nov
Watford away last season (3-0) was rubbish, and JE got a fair bit of criticism for it as I recall. It's just that this frailty has characterised every game with WR. Every single one. Ipswich was when we looked most solid and we still let in 2.

I really hope WR works this out. We've shown flashes of lovely stuff going forward, but watching Bielik look so abject and overwhelmed in center midfield, and opposition teams cutting us open so easily several times a half, is completely depressing.
22:23, Wed 29 Nov
We aren't replacing the whole team in January, so the manager has to pick a system that suits what he's got already at the club.

If he can't or won't do that, then he's the problem.
The cold never bothered me anyway