21:53, Wed 29 Nov
Review on the game:
Poor defending and Ruddy’s howler leave us very exposed at the back, any decent team in the league can punish us if they can.
Sanderson been poor in general under Rooney, I would drop him for Rotherham game on Saturday.
Better at attacking, but we are very shit at being clinical. If we were more clinical, it would have been a completely different game. 26 shots, 6 on target.
Good to see the blues keep fighting after being 3 goals down.
There’s some positive and there’s a clear identity what Rooney’s trying to do, still is a transition period. will defo bounce back on Saturday against Rotherham. But I honestly worry how we’d play against team that are similar or better than us. We are far too easy to score against.
21:54, Wed 29 Nov
Sanderson, Aiwu and Ruddy are a terrible combination.

Our forwards are almost all woefully out of form. Juke & Hogan are terminal and Stansfield is struggling at the moment.

Conversely our full backs at least from an attacking sense are impressive and James, Dembele, Koji and at times Bacuna play some nice football.

All very depressing though that we can’t seem to play well and win with any regularity. Let alone enough to think something truly exciting is around the corner.
TaylorJay84
Looking forward to Saturday.

I’m going for a 5-2 win 😅🤞

Who to?
21:54, Wed 29 Nov
I’ve always said I’d rather play like that and get beat every week than be ultra defensive and get the odd win.

I stand by that.
21:55, Wed 29 Nov
jefflynneshair
Four matches until we can start judging the manager…

….,

How dramatic
21:55, Wed 29 Nov
Tha Project OBE
TaylorJay84
Huddersfield beat Sunderland away 😂

With Plymouth and QPR winning last night too we could be 21st Saturday night.

Batshit crazy because I don’t think we’re that bad at all.. this league 😬

This is what happens when a club and it's fans down tools before xmas n declare the season a 'nothing season' where it's all about learning a new style n letting rooney get settled.

This league unfortunately makes results actually rather important. Hence why were dropping towards the bottom of the league table.

Did that look like they’d downed tools to you? Really? Did you find nothing to enjoy about that game?

Not downed tools as in the sense of no ones running about. Downed tools that we results don't matter n it's a season of nothingness. You only have to look on here at how many people talk about waiting untill next summer.

Were not winning games. We are losing, alot. We have gone from 6th to a lower table side where teams are walking through us to score.

We won't get rewarded with anything for shooting alot tonight. We get 0.
21:56, Wed 29 Nov
Bravo. Did you mean that as a pun?
Mithrandir
I’ve always said I’d rather play like that and get beat every week than be ultra defensive and get the odd win.

I stand by that.

Not going to get many pay on the day spectators flocking to St Andrews to watch us get beat every week,
21:57, Wed 29 Nov
Nobody has said it’s a nothing season and that performance looked nothing like that, so how you can declare it to be is making something up and then declaring the result.
Holdsworth_MaraSonner
To be fair if you have 26 shots a game then over the course of a season you’ll probably finish no lower than 10th. The defending is a shambles though.

We will get relegated if we defend the way we have these past 6 or 7 games.
No but you’ll get people paying to go to watch us have a go at least
21:58, Wed 29 Nov
CastleBlue
Tha Project OBE
TaylorJay84
Huddersfield beat Sunderland away 😂

With Plymouth and QPR winning last night too we could be 21st Saturday night.

Batshit crazy because I don’t think we’re that bad at all.. this league 😬

This is what happens when a club and its fans down tools before xmas n declare the season a 'nothing season' where it's all about learning a new style n letting rooney get settled. Again, absolutely nobody from the club or the fan base have said this, you’re making it up.
This league unfortunately makes results actually rather important. Hence why we’re dropping towards the bottom of the league table.

Did that look like they’d downed tools to you? Really? Did you find nothing to enjoy about that game?

Not downed tools as in the sense of no ones running about. Downed tools that we results don't matter n it's a season of nothingness. You only have to look on here at how many people talk about waiting untill next summer.

Were not winning games. We are losing, alot. We have gone from 6th to a lower table side where teams are walking through us to score.

We won't get rewarded with anything for shooting alot tonight. We get 0.

Again, neither the club or the fans have said any of this, you are making it up.
21:59, Wed 29 Nov
newblue
Nobody has said it’s a nothing season and that performance looked nothing like that, so how you can declare it to be is making something up and then declaring the result.

Liar. You was one of the many on here blabbing about how it did not mean anything that we was 6th and we can't judge rooney untill next year.

The majority of you on here openly said results won't matter as this season is about performances and learning a new style.
Holdsworth_MaraSonner
To be fair if you have 26 shots a game then over the course of a season you’ll probably finish no lower than 10th. The defending is a shambles though.

Defo. I think that is what gonna cost us. It's a bit of yin and yang; if one doesn't work, the other would strugge.

attacking but no defending: good at attacking, but expose in defends
defending but no attacking: aitor karanka
21:59, Wed 29 Nov
I think you might get pissed off with losing every game and being relegated every season quite quickly. Get real. Some of the shite spouted on here lately is just off the scale.