20:43, Wed 29 Nov
Yeah first 5 we looked dreadful then came into the game
Most things are coming through JJ.
There’s something about bacuna lately doing these really lazy flicks that just aren’t needed and end up going no where,
Jutkiewicz almost playing that deep Harry Kane role.
We’re Looking better but still looks like its lacking that final last piece.
Decent game both teams will probably be wondering how they haven’t scored. Even first half overall.

You can definitely tell the influence Rooney is having. Trying to keep possession, moving the ball quicker, and pressing higher up the pitch. We need more quality so it will take time, and fans need to patient. .
20:43, Wed 29 Nov
Even if we go on to lose this tonight I'm encouraged.
There's too much opinion and not enough fact.
20:44, Wed 29 Nov
Everbluesince92
Much better than the weekend. Some of the patterns are becoming more and more regular.

James has been the best player on the pitch. Really assured performance.

In the first half of that half Dembele was unplayable and all they could do was hack him down, he looked a class above.
20:44, Wed 29 Nov
Shout out for Cody Drameh too, I’m continually impressed with the kid, hope we can sign him in the summer.
20:46, Wed 29 Nov
IanT

Absolutely, been the sort of performance I’ve been dying to see.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
20:47, Wed 29 Nov
After a dodgy start bit more quality and we are two up in that game. Pretty well bossed it for 25 minutes. Never going to knock Juke but a strong mobile centre forward is what we are crying out for.

Blackburn aren’t hard to play against it’s a question of who takes their chances.
20:48, Wed 29 Nov
Mister Mutley
After a dodgy start but more quality and we are two up in that game. Never going to knock Juke but a strong mobile centre forward is what we lack.

Said same - need a fast Juke lol
20:50, Wed 29 Nov
Mister Mutley
After a dodgy start but more quality and we are two up in that game. Never going to knock Juke but a strong mobile centre forward is what we lack.

Yeah I think more possession based players and an athletic younger forward will be on WRs wish list to Santa Wagner.
Can’t wait til the summer because we will actually sign strikers 🙌
20:51, Wed 29 Nov
IanT

Yep. We won possession a few times within about 35 yards of their goal thanks to the pressing. Need to be more ruthless but it's definitely encouraging
20:53, Wed 29 Nov
well that’s a shit start
Poor first ten minutes then gave as good as we got. Obvious change to the long ball. 1-0 down shit. Crap start
1-0.to blackburn
Bollix
There's too much opinion and not enough fact.