22:00, Wed 29 Nov
Our support is average at best - getting pumped in an entertaining way at 35 quid a pop will see even less on the gate.
Mithrandir
No but you’ll get people paying to go to watch us have a go at least

Just under 21000 against Sheff Wed, you think we'll beat that attendance against Rotherham after tonights performance then?
22:01, Wed 29 Nov
CastleBlue
newblue
Nobody has said it’s a nothing season and that performance looked nothing like that, so how you can declare it to be is making something up and then declaring the result.

Liar. You was one of the many on here blabbing about how it did not mean anything that we was 6th and we can't judge rooney untill next year.

The majority of you on here openly said results won't matter as this season is about performances and learning a new style.

I never said anything of the sort. If you get challenged for spouting made up nonsense, try not to be si petulant.
22:02, Wed 29 Nov
PRBlue
I think you might get pissed off with losing every game and being relegated every season quite quickly. Get real. Some of the shite spouted on here lately is just off the scale.

Couldn’t agree more. You’re up there.
22:03, Wed 29 Nov
Bizarre, isn't it.
The cold never bothered me anyway
22:05, Wed 29 Nov
We will beat Rotherham on Saturday so that guarantees him in a job until about March. Then it’s Cov Cardiff and Leicester and back to one win in five again.
22:06, Wed 29 Nov
Rasputin
Bizarre, isn't it.

I know. After not winning a single game and being relegated already.
22:07, Wed 29 Nov
PRBlue
I think you might get pissed off with losing every game and being relegated every season quite quickly. Get real. Some of the shite spouted on here lately is just off the scale.

Playing like we did tonight, every game, will not see us relegated.
22:07, Wed 29 Nov
You may be happy with one win in seven and shipping goals every game, but I'm not.
The cold never bothered me anyway
22:08, Wed 29 Nov
This lack of concentration defensively is mind boggling. For the first ten minutes of both halves we looked a shambles. For the other 70 minutes we looked a decent team.
But what does Rooney do? If you drop Sanderson and Aiwu, who do we play there? For long periods of the game they look fine but then lapses in concentration and before you know it we’re 2-0 down. It’s frustrating for us supporters so it must really piss Rooney off.
I personally would put Sunjic as our deep lying midfielder to give some protection to the 2 centre halves. I don’t think Bielek has the pace or energy to do this and today he was found wanting
22:10, Wed 29 Nov
100% will. Because you can't defend like that every game and not get the same outcome 90% of the time.
22:10, Wed 29 Nov
Cue mumbling scouse interview ‘I Thor we were unlucky like. That Ruuudddie is shit like.’
22:11, Wed 29 Nov
We haven’t got enough firepower up front to make up for the number of goals we are conceding.
We came back into the game due to Blackburn's intensity dropping, they thought the game was done.
I think he has to show he can do the job and tighten us up. I expect a reaction.

We chucked that game away.