21:49, Wed 29 Nov
Hogan and Burke are useless. At least Burke has pace. Stansfield should be staying on instead of Hogan.

Id rather Longelo for Dramah last ten mins.
21:49, Wed 29 Nov
Ruddy Aiwu and Sanderson dont fill me with much confidence at all

We go to absolute shite for 10 minute spells in games, especially away. Just get blitzed...happens a lot
21:50, Wed 29 Nov
Defensively we are a complete shambles. 16 conceded in last 7 games.
Tha Project OBE
Result is obviously a bastard but that was mostly a hugely enjoyable and encouraging performance by the lads.

Biggest downer is the short sightedness and narrow mindedness shown by some on here.

Ever the voice of bastarding reason 👍🏻
Thongs
Proud of them. Energetic, confident and never gave up, errors cost us but you can’t not be enthused by the team performance.

I am, but I'm also really frustrated by the defending.

It's fine being as good as that going forward but if you're going to be as easy to score against as we were tonight you're going to lose most games.

Really encouraging on the ball.

Concentration needs work, we seem to be very lax at the start of both halves.

The spirit at 3-0 down was brilliant, agreed
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
JJ was the best player on the pitch first half.

We didnt deserve to lose that but we need to track men better and be more clinical in the final third like they were. That said, Szmodics is excellent.
Proud of them. Energetic, confident and never gave up, errors cost us but you can’t not be enthused by the team performance.

👏
I'm concerned you mean me here
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
21:51, Wed 29 Nov
Well it was entertaining. 26 shots to 11 other than the first 10 and last 5 in each half Blackburn were crap. Really was a game there to be won tonight.

As said at half time whoever takes the chances.

At three two thought we need more patience and shit from to far out.

Score line flattened Blackburn but at the end of the day its a 7th away defeat on the bounce.
21:51, Wed 29 Nov
Tha Project OBE
TaylorJay84
Huddersfield beat Sunderland away 😂

With Plymouth and QPR winning last night too we could be 21st Saturday night.

Batshit crazy because I don’t think we’re that bad at all.. this league 😬

This is what happens when a club and it's fans down tools before xmas n declare the season a 'nothing season' where it's all about learning a new style n letting rooney get settled.

This league unfortunately makes results actually rather important. Hence why were dropping towards the bottom of the league table.

Did that look like they’d downed tools to you? Really? Did you find nothing to enjoy about that game?

The bloke talks absolute nonsense, there’s so much nonsense on match threads. Like that bloke having a go at James, ffs.
21:52, Wed 29 Nov
Whatever. Loved that game.
Looking forward to Saturday.

I’m going for a 5-2 win 😅🤞
I don’t think he is going to change the style so we are going to have to outscore teams to win atm. Before anyone says it I do know that we have to do that every game
Four matches until we can start judging the manager…
Buy my novel (if you want to of course), The Loneliness That Others Call Freedom by Steven Vaughan. Available in both Kindle and paperback format.
[www.amazon.co.uk]

@stevanderman
Partisan Blues Fan
Tha Project OBE
Result is obviously a bastard but that was mostly a hugely enjoyable and encouraging performance by the lads.

Biggest downer is the short sightedness and narrow mindedness shown by some on here.
👍

Yup.
Up the feckin Blues