23:55, Wed 29 Nov
generalBlue
Who are these people you reckon think Rooney is a world class manager ?

Indeed. I’ve never seen or heard a single person claim that. Ever.
23:56, Wed 29 Nov
Wasn’t able to watch the game tonight but from what I’ve gathered from those that did, it appears we were alright going forward, albeit only 6 on target with 26 shots is not very good, and abject defensively, which is not the first time under Rooney.

While individual defensive errors and mistakes aren’t rooneys fault, it does seem rather telling that since he’s come in we’re shipping goals left right and centre. We could have conceded more last Saturday if Wednesday were any good. He needs to sort this out, and fast, cause I maintain we’re just not prolific enough as a team to compensate for being awful defensively.

I do feel that if he can sort this out, we’ll be a lot better, and probably start picking up some good results, but until then we’re going to struggle and only continue sliding down the table.
00:39, Thu 30 Nov
Just got back, frozen and frustrated, thanks Blues!

1) When we defend badly, boy do we defend badly

2) Dembele apart our shooting was atrocious, 26 attempts, six on target, 20 ballooned high, wide and miles off target.

3) What does Rooney tell them when they walk onto the pitch that makes them so bad at the start of each half. We were crap for the first 15 minutes of both halves and on the ascendancy for the remaining 30 minutes of both. But shocking defending and wayward shooting cost us the game.

4) Exactly what has Rooney got on his CV to suggest he can actually implement Cook’s no fear, front foot, vision rather than just repeat it parrot fashion.

5) What was it that prompted the few remaining fans to give them a standing ovation after conceding four goals in the second half. How low is the bar now set?

6) Rotherham is massive now

7) Got my Coventry and Cardiff tickets, this away nightmare has to end at some stage. As ever, a triumph of hope over experience.

Good night.
06:58, Thu 30 Nov
5. I think we all clapped because we were just so bemused / shell shocked by it all.

My clapping was more sarcasm. Plus it was a way to get my hands warmer.