21:04, Wed 29 Nov
Too easy to score against
IanT
Give Blackburn some credit.

It was lovely football for the second.

That Szmodics only needs a sniff and he's in. Imagine if we had someone like him.
Amy T
Disappointing, but let’s not lose sight of the fact we’ve shown promise tonight.

We’ll get there.

One good half of football means nothing though.

We are losing a lot of games. I would rather us have came here, played poor n took a draw.
Super Hans
BluSabre
Aiwu had had an absolute shocker this half. Terrible.

Showing why JE played Long over him.

Correct and if he carries on persisting with him we will be in trouble at the back game after game after game.
TaylorJay84
We need a commanding centre half like yesterday.

We had one but Rooney bombed him out
IanT
Give Blackburn some credit.

It was lovely football for the second.

I think you're giving them too much credit tbf.

It's all well and good showing a bit of progress with the ball but if you're going to be as open as that you best score plenty of goals yourselves.

I've seen us concede some easy goals in my time but that five minute spell then was hall of fame stuff.
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
Shows how important it is to score when you are on top. Need to get one back quickly if we can
21:05, Wed 29 Nov
3 out of the back 4 playing a high line but Aiwu following his man in behind

Both goals
Zublue
Terrible defending. You can’t blame Rooney for basic mistakes. You cannot let players run off you

Yes you can. It is about the coaching. We didn't make these mistakes under Eustace.

I wonder how long they give Rooney.
TR
Can see how Rooney wants to play but doesn’t have the players for it so it just raises the question AGAIN about the timing. Why make this change when the summer was recruiting to suit JE. Rooney and staff will need at least two windows to shape this squad how he likes, so again, why make the change when they did!?! So weird.
NotFitToLaceDeanPeersBoots
Senor_Droolcup
NouCamp
What the eff has happened?

It’s a bit difficult to tell, since Sky’s camerawork means I can only see one square metre of the pitch at any given time

You won't see a Blues defender that close to a Blackburn player anyway

Back to wide angle now, and an instant chance for us, from the corner.

Goo on the cameraman.
3 Ruddy again.
3-0 plumbing the depths
21:06, Wed 29 Nov
TR
Laughable Ruddy
3-0
21:06, Wed 29 Nov
Finally sorted out the camera, might be able to play better now