21:46, Wed 29 Nov
TaylorJay84
Huddersfield beat Sunderland away 😂

With Plymouth and QPR winning last night too we could be 21st Saturday night.

Batshit crazy because I don’t think we’re that bad at all.. this league 😬

This is what happens when a club and it's fans down tools before xmas n declare the season a 'nothing season' where it's all about learning a new style n letting rooney get settled.

This league unfortunately makes results actually rather important. Hence why were dropping towards the bottom of the league table.
21:47, Wed 29 Nov
Ahhh well at least James does well for Wales eh👍
Result is obviously a bastard but that was mostly a hugely enjoyable and encouraging performance by the lads.

Biggest downer is the short sightedness and narrow mindedness shown by some on here.
James was decent.
21:48, Wed 29 Nov
newblue
TaylorJay84

Or around 12th if we win. No doubt there’ll be the usual Cpl Jones’ around.

Mad division mate! We will be alright no doubt about it for me.
Have to take our lumps this season I’m afraid but next year with his own players that’s when it has to get going 😊
Proud of them. Energetic, confident and never gave up, errors cost us but you can’t not be enthused by the team performance.
I mean to be fair, resuls wise this isn't too different from most seasons is it?

Start really well, just as long nights and the shit weather roll in lose evrey week. Pick up a bit in the new year limp in to 17th.
...shit defending for the first two goals, poor goalkeeping for the third.

Good comeback from 3 down, good goals scored, 26 shots in the game, entertaining stuff.

Onto Saturday, stay positive 😤
Nikola Zigic
newblue
Nikola Zigic
newblue
coventrybluenose
Let’s be honest, once again, we are in a relegation scrap!

I bet we aren’t.

We can't be sure yet

I’d have a wager

I wouldn't take it, as I said I'm not sure yet.

We shouldn't be, but long runs without wins can knock confidence.

We will probably keep chipping away with one win in 4-5 and do enough.

Future starts next season.

Sure but we won the last one and there’s another opportunity in a couple of days.

We need to have a very close examination of that 15 minutes after half time. It was a terrible period (and unfortunately our keeper didn’t help).
Thongs
Proud of them. Energetic, confident and never gave up, errors cost us but you can’t not be enthused by the team performance.

I agree, bring on Saturday.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
CastleBlue
TaylorJay84

This is what happens when a club and it's fans down tools before xmas n declare the season a 'nothing season' where it's all about learning a new style n letting rooney get settled.

This league unfortunately makes results actually rather important. Hence why were dropping towards the bottom of the league table.

You’re just making sh*t up now. Neither the club or the fans have declared it a nothing season.
Tha Project OBE
Result is obviously a bastard but that was mostly a hugely enjoyable and encouraging performance by the lads.

Biggest downer is the short sightedness and narrow mindedness shown by some on here.
👍
21:49, Wed 29 Nov
It is worrying, as Blackburn haven't scored that many in 24 home games.
21:49, Wed 29 Nov
TaylorJay84

Did that look like they’d downed tools to you? Really? Did you find nothing to enjoy about that game?