Holdsworth_MaraSonner
I mean really we should be winning this 6-3. Terrible defending and goalkeeping.

Poor defending, poor goalkeeping and very poor at clinical finishes
21:40, Wed 29 Nov
From a player who should not be on the pitch

He wouldn't have kicked it away if he'd already been booked
21:41, Wed 29 Nov
Elephant in the room...Sanderson has been awful for weeks. Just cannot play or mark any more...don't know why?
21:41, Wed 29 Nov
Far too easy again really. Shame.

Oh well onto Rotherham.
21:42, Wed 29 Nov
Sulking still
So so poor, no backbone and no organisation whatsoever.
Let’s be honest, once again, we are in a relegation scrap!
Blue since 67 - Will be there at the end of the road, whenever that may be!
Brave comeback but we have got to be much much better defensively. I don’t think Bielek has had a good game at all. He has to be the midfielder doing the defensive work and for me the first 10 minutes of the second half he’s gone missing
What a frustrating game. The goals are so ridiculously soft. Positively from the weekend dispersed.

Going forward we look OK, but we’re not clinical and we’re too easy to score against, bad news, need to shape up defensively
Don't understand the approach. It's like a kid playing on the computer, just all out attack with no semblance of defending.
Another yellow card tackle
Ricojung
Elephant in the room...Sanderson has been awful for weeks. Just cannot play or mark any more...don't know why?

He was playing deep as eff with two players in front of him shielding.

I'm not suprised if he's upset about Eustace leaving. His set up made the defence look a lot better than they are.
Ricojung
Sanderson looks much more uncomfortable at left CB.
21:43, Wed 29 Nov
coventrybluenose
Let’s be honest, once again, we are in a relegation scrap!

I bet we aren’t.
21:43, Wed 29 Nov
BlueSteve
When is long fit? Soon I hope.

It's worrying that we're desperate for Long to come back. He's past his prime and we almost let his contract expire but we're hoping that he can come back and stop the goals flying in. I fear it's going to take more than Long to solve this. We need to make some smart moves in the January window.