20:38, Wed 29 Nov
Thought we looked bright at times, still a bit rickety at the back but promising signs during the 45.
Up the feckin Blues
Hope he doesn’t hang around bringing Miyoshi on for Juke and we can win this.
decent half after a slow start. keep going blues
Falstaff
Surely everyone can now see how Rooney wants us to play. Okay, we are still very vulnerable at times, but we’ve seen glimpses of some really decent football. It’s going to take a while, but we’re heading in the right direction.

Agree going forward you can absolutely see it. Just individual errors letting us down really.

Defence is still very venerable, we always seem to be on the turn defending. Slight tweaks needed but I'm feeling more confident we'll get there.

Up the Wazball.
20:39, Wed 29 Nov
Franks Project Hat
I do think we miss either Miyoshi or Hogan in the press at the top, juke god love him just can't do it

Juke’s done much better than I thought he would . All pretty good after the bad start. JJ most prominent player on the pitch.
Think after a poor first 15 Blues have played really well. Stand out performers James and Aiwu for me. A bit more composure with our final third passes and we’d be winning this one
Having the outlet of Jutkiewicz has helped at times

Decent half of football, quite even.
...poor first 10 minutes aside that was a decent first half, may regret the chances we missed and if the final ball is better we can get a result here 😤
Quite enjoyed the 25 minute spell in the middle of that half.
First 10 minutes was very worrying.
20:40, Wed 29 Nov
Diabolical start

Very encouraging 1st half though, just a bit more composure from the likes of Bac and Dembele for a final ball to create a real clear cut chance or 2

Jordan James has had his best half in a blues shirt, used the ball so well
20:40, Wed 29 Nov
Bluesince62
Thought we looked bright at times, still a bit rickety at the back but promising signs during the 45.

It’s night and day from the first 4/5 games let’s be honest!
And all we wanted or shall I say needed to see is progress and the team evolve under a new style.

Not sure anyone can moan at that 45 (majority of that half) tbf.
20:41, Wed 29 Nov
Thongs
Falstaff
Surely everyone can now see how Rooney wants us to play. Okay, we are still very vulnerable at times, but we’ve seen glimpses of some really decent football. It’s going to take a while, but we’re heading in the right direction.

Yeh, can see it 👍

👍

Definite signs of improvement tonight.

We aren't quite good enough at the attacking side of it to be as open at the back as we are. I feel like we look like conceding during most attacks.

It'll take time and that's encouraging so far tonight. Green shoots.
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
20:41, Wed 29 Nov
That was a good half. Could be 2-2. Keep it up and we can win this
20:42, Wed 29 Nov
Much better than the weekend. Some of the patterns are becoming more and more regular.

James has been the best player on the pitch. Really assured performance.
20:42, Wed 29 Nov
James has been superb. Comfortable on the ball and often looking to play Stansfield in the channels.

Bacuna doing well to get into decent positions but he's got to hit the target at least.