18:58, Wed 29 Nov
Laird's not fit enough I don't think.
There's too much opinion and not enough fact.
18:59, Wed 29 Nov
I do understand that, being careful with him. I can’t see Juke getting involved, hope I’m wrong.
18:59, Wed 29 Nov
Don’t get Drameh instead of Laird either unless he is saving Laird for Rotherham.

Laird has hamstrings made of cheese. Absolutely the right decision not to play him three times in a week askfter he’s just back from injury.
19:00, Wed 29 Nov
He is on the bench. I’m guessing Rooney is thinking that three matches in a week is too much and Rotherham is the more winnable game.
19:01, Wed 29 Nov
e17blue
Stansfield has mentioned before he likes playing off Juke, maybe expect us to play long ball instead of playing out from the back tonight and for some Juke flick ons for Stansfield.

Stansfields goals against Plymouth and Southampton were down to great work from Juke
19:01, Wed 29 Nov
IanT

3 games in a week and Drameh is more than good enough to come in for one of them, good management imo.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
19:04, Wed 29 Nov
Super Hans
IanT

3 games in a week and Drameh is more than good enough to come in for one of them, good management imo.

Yep.

I really like Drameh. I think he'll play more games for us than Laird will.
There's too much opinion and not enough fact.
19:09, Wed 29 Nov
Juke is a legend. I don’t care what any of you say, him playing makes sense. He’s physical, a leader, has vision, can pass, wins headers.

Yes his legs have gone, but he can give a solid 65 minutes tonight, bring others into the game and then fresh pace off the bench.

Juke! Juke! Juke!
Matthew 11:28
19:09, Wed 29 Nov
Yes no problem with Drameh. Laird must be injury free to be on the bench so assume he is just looking after him. Not sure how Juke starts if we want to play a high intensity pressing style. Hope we don’t resort to lumping it up to him.
19:13, Wed 29 Nov
Would prefer stansfield up top and miyoshi behind.
19:16, Wed 29 Nov
I would bet my left coconut that Laird and Miyoshi start on Saturday (Barring any injury)
Turn left when you get on a plane.
19:19, Wed 29 Nov
Super Hans
IanT

Until he allows crosses into our box where we have two center backs who poor aerially.
19:21, Wed 29 Nov
I think Koji is one of the best passers we have had since Barry Ferguson. Except when it comes to Corners which seem to be his kryptonite. I think we will miss him today but I am pretty happy that Burke has been swapped with Jukey.
19:21, Wed 29 Nov
That’s what I would do. Miyoshi is less effective wide right.
19:22, Wed 29 Nov
I like him but he shits out of tackles and challenges