21:07, Wed 29 Nov
Poor keeping but we are leaving them wide open on the edge of the box. Rank poor defending
21:08, Wed 29 Nov
That’s got to be it for Ruddy. Etheridge should get a chance with both going at the end of the season.
Wow shocking second half 15 in played decent first half the goals are shocking ruddy having a mare
Yorkshireblue
Amy T
Disappointing, but let’s not lose sight of the fact we’ve shown promise tonight.

We’ll get there.

We'll get there? Based on what?

Rooney needs to go. The fact he did a nice powerpoint presentation changes nothing.

You’re literally the only one fixating on a PowerPoint.

I think we’ll get there because I have belief our defensive game will be significantly more stable with players brought in to play the style Rooney wants to.
Yeh, what's happened to him? He gave it away really cheaply in the first half.
The whole team has been awful this second half
Blimey this has escalated 😂 17 minutes ago we was happy.
Only blues.
FFS ...

that must have been some weird half-time motivational chat that Rooney gave
3rd was embarrassing, bloody hell John.
Up the feckin Blues
You don't build a house from the roof down. Our defence needs sorting first and foremost. With the correct footings, the rest of the build should come easier.
21:09, Wed 29 Nov
Players and teams aren't riddled with mistakes when they have a clear coherent plan and a relationship with the manager.
3-1 Dembele
Newbs
TaylorJay84
We need a commanding centre half like yesterday.

We had one but Rooney bombed him out

Fair mate!

I get Aiwu getting some stick particularly tonight but again for me Sanderson looks a shell of the player he was.
You can’t have both centre halves looking this ropey.

Both young and inexperienced

It's why Long was so important for the team
Jesus Christ. What a mess we are.
I can’t get over bad we have become since Rooney has come in. We look dreadful! What are they doing on the training ground to become so bad ?
Sanderson, Bielick and Buchanan look lost ! This club just can’t help but walk on banana skins.
Wayne Rooney as manager jesus I’d rather have Steve cotterill back !