21:01, Wed 29 Nov
Our record worries me. It's relegation form.
21:01, Wed 29 Nov
Completely shat all over ourselves with the defending. Aiwu has had a shocker in the second half
21:02, Wed 29 Nov
NouCamp
What the eff has happened?

It’s a bit difficult to tell, since Sky’s camerawork means I can only see one square metre of the pitch at any given time
Frosties are just Cornflakes for people who can’t face reality
Give Blackburn some credit.

It was lovely football for the second.
There's too much opinion and not enough fact.
We need a commanding centre half like yesterday.
Disappointing, but let’s not lose sight of the fact we’ve shown promise tonight.

We’ll get there.
21:03, Wed 29 Nov
TrickyBlue
I know Rooney wants his defenders to be aggressive and have the freedom to go after a challenge they think they can win but ours really aren’t good enough for that. We leave gaps all over the place, surely making us more rigid at the back would be the sensible thing to do without affecting our forward play

I have to agree.
Bacuna has done my head in tonight.
Senor_Droolcup
NouCamp
What the eff has happened?

It’s a bit difficult to tell, since Sky’s camerawork means I can only see one square metre of the pitch at any given time

You won't see a Blues defender that close to a Blackburn player anyway
We just don’t capitalise on our good periods of play especially away from home. Our complete lack of strikers kills us and poor final balls.

Conversely the opposition do take chances in good periods and our central defenders and goalkeeper cannot concentrate on defending for a whole 90 minutes.

Worrying combination.
We're going to need a striker to bag us a hat trick now.

Kicking ourselves that we let Cosgrove go, obviously.
the camera work and output on sky red button is tragic.
Max Bird incoming in Jan.
21:04, Wed 29 Nov
Amy T
Disappointing, but let’s not lose sight of the fact we’ve shown promise tonight.

We’ll get there.

We'll get there? Based on what?

Rooney needs to go. The fact he did a nice powerpoint presentation changes nothing.
21:04, Wed 29 Nov
TrickyBlue
2-0

I blame the Sky cameraman.

If it's any consolation, i'm not watching it on Sky and not having the problems it sounds like you lot are ...

... and they've still been shite.