12:30, Tue 2 Jan
Fabrizio Romano now reporting this - saying personal terms agreed - WTF
12:32, Tue 2 Jan
4 mil is a shite fee.

I’d trust Dong to get more than that ffs.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
12:32, Tue 2 Jan
Iain_Gavin

That would be incredibly disappointing at 4 million.
Up the feckin Blues
12:33, Tue 2 Jan
Iain_Gavin

its done
12:34, Tue 2 Jan
Absolutely ridiculous.

He's tied down until 2026 - we don't need to sell - the starting figure should be £10m.

4 million euros is a disgrace - who is negotiating this for us?
Only reason I can surmise is we’re up against ffp and need that doe, smacks of a desperate sale for a cash injection to me.
The ghost of BSHL lives on, nice one.
12:35, Tue 2 Jan
TaylorJay84
Only reason I can surmise is we’re up against ffp and need that doe, smacks of a desperate sale for a cash injection to me.

Might need Mayor to intervene, but I assumed we were okay for FFP but couldn't spend until the summer
12:36, Tue 2 Jan
Iain_Gavin
TaylorJay84

Might need Mayor to intervene, but I assumed we were okay for FFP but couldn't spend until the summer

Then it pisses me off even more if we don’t need the doe.
That’s a scandalous figure tbh.
12:36, Tue 2 Jan
if we are selling him now then im guessing it would be to spend money this window

im not sure thats as necessary if we get the manager right

hopefully this gets put on ice until thats sorted
12:37, Tue 2 Jan
Terrible deal. A player that is steadily improving. Plaster hinted at the a couple of days ago but I hoped it was BS.
If I had the wings of a sparrow
12:40, Tue 2 Jan
Iain_Gavin
Absolutely ridiculous.

He's tied down until 2026 - we don't need to sell - the starting figure should be £10m.

4 million euros is a disgrace - who is negotiating this for us?

It’s not happened yet, let’s chill and see what we get if it actually gets done.
Gazball?
12:40, Tue 2 Jan
Iain_Gavin
TaylorJay84

Depends what we need the money for
Tony Fantastico
12:41, Tue 2 Jan
£4m is a crap fee.

Should be looking for minimum £10m
12:41, Tue 2 Jan
Could be just his agent leaking info to try and force the hand of interested Premier League clubs.

I'd be amazed if he went to Italy for 4.5mil and no Prem clubs came in to scupper them. That's a steal for a player of his potential.
12:45, Tue 2 Jan
Given that’s fab has since reported it, and mentioned the personal deals are done that wouldn’t surprise me.
Gazball?