10:42, Tue 19 Mar
Novakainian
Committment to the Championship is what's on others minds. Best manager we have had in the past 10 years who has a good chance of keeping us up. Yet some on here throwing toys out. Pathetic

Because he looked for other jobs whilst we were owned by criminals lol - allegedly :)
10:42, Tue 19 Mar
Novakainian
Committment to the Championship is what's on others minds. Best manager we have had in the past 10 years who has a good chance of keeping us up. Yet some on here throwing toys out. Pathetic
Stored. Reported
Tony Fantastico
10:43, Tue 19 Mar
Gotta be a statue if he somehow keeps us up

we;ll forever be in his debt

eurgh
10:43, Tue 19 Mar
Have I missed something? Has he been announced officially, or is it still just rumours at this point.
10:44, Tue 19 Mar
David Xavis
Novakainian

Because he looked for other jobs whilst we were owned by criminals lol - allegedly :)
Ruh roh. You’ll upset some saying he looked for other jobs 😂
Tony Fantastico
10:47, Tue 19 Mar
Rab C Nesbitt
Novakainian
Stored. Reported

👍 Brillaint. Ground breaking concept just get behind Rowett and the team the next 8 games
10:48, Tue 19 Mar
NouCamp
Gotta be a statue if he somehow keeps us up

we;ll forever be in his debt

eurgh

Name a stand at the new ground after him.
The Gary End.
10:49, Tue 19 Mar
For me Knighthead have got this right. The moment TM was not returning we had to bring someone in. Hoping things will change and taking no action is a terrible strategy.
10:50, Tue 19 Mar
I just hope this roll of the dice works. Not got many left this season (rolls of the dice that is).
10:55, Tue 19 Mar
BlueSteve
For me Knighthead have got this right. The moment TM was not returning we had to bring someone in. Hoping things will change and taking no action is a terrible strategy.
TM clearly still not up to coming back so they had to act and GR is the best possible option out there.
The players are just not responding to Venus.
10:56, Tue 19 Mar
This feels like 5 seasons rolled into one. The speed our owners go is phenomenal. At this rate I expect us to be having another European tour, thrashing the sh!te, unfairly losing on penalties in the playoffs and winning the Football League Trophy within the next 3 years, just not sure in what order.
10:56, Tue 19 Mar
BlueStorm
I just hope this roll of the dice works. Not got many left this season (rolls of the dice that is).

I don't know, the way this season is we could squeeze in another two managers yet before May 4th.
10:57, Tue 19 Mar
Hvaka
This feels like 5 seasons rolled into one. The speed our owners go is phenomenal. At this rate I expect us to be having another European tour, thrashing the sh!te, unfairly losing on penalties in the playoffs and winning the Football League Trophy within the next 3 years, just not sure in what order.

Haha. Well put.
11:00, Tue 19 Mar
I'm pleased as we needed something to happen. I don't think that we will go down under Rowett so fingers crossed he does it for us.
NotFitToLaceDeanPeersBoots
Something needed to be done, Rowett knows the club and can grind out results when necessary. Hopefully can keep us up

Just hope they don't insist on "No Fear" football from Rowett for the last 8 games, because it won't happen under him

They won't

Cook knows nothing about football ( on the pitch stuff i mean), he will know now
to shut his trap this time about ' no fear' 'world class' etc. Now he is talking to someone who is unadventurous but
knows how to set up a team to play to it's strengths

Oh the irony!