20:19, Tue 19 Mar
Sooo, this happening or not?
Up the feckin Blues
20:28, Tue 19 Mar
Perhaps it’s just standard international break rumours, and there’s nothing to it.
20:38, Tue 19 Mar
HEWSTEVE
NouCamp
oh feck yeah, a return for Gary Gardner

and Scott Hogan....again...desperate times

Johnathan Grounds returned last week...now we know why gaz is getting the band back together.

Next up Stephen Gleeson and Robert Tesche

This is without doubt the funniest post of the bizarre day.
20:39, Tue 19 Mar
Agreement reached apparently….

[x.com]
Blue since 67 - Will be there at the end of the road, whenever that may be!
20:46, Tue 19 Mar
Let's be honest there was no way this news getting leaked without this already being agreed.
20:47, Tue 19 Mar
I think it’s hilarious that Moxley is claiming this as an exclusive!

When everyone has been talking about it all day
20:48, Tue 19 Mar
He broke it first this morning in fairness to the orc
Birmingham have won just one of their last six matches under assistant boss Mark Venus

Which one was that?
20:53, Tue 19 Mar
Thought it was Percy in the Telegraph?
The club’s former defender Rowett is expected to be employed on a consultancy basis until the end of the campaign.

Consultant? Interesting
Gazball?
Feck me.

I felt a disturbance in the force, so came onto here and low and behold, Rowett is coming back.

All the best to Mogga, whether he does or does not return to Blues. Health is wealth.

Rowett, don't feck it up.
'I truly believe that at some point during his Pompey tenure, Cotterill stated into the abyss and was met, after a time, with the gentlest of breezes and carried upon that breeze was a tiny, sweet voice, whispering "Everyone knows you're a ****". Over and over and over.' - The Secret Footballer, on Steve Cotterill.
20:58, Tue 19 Mar
Moxley tweeted it shortly before Percy’s story broke afaik
Mozball
The club’s former defender Rowett is expected to be employed on a consultancy basis until the end of the campaign.

Consultant? Interesting

Love all the titles. Manager, first-team coach, Head coach, caretaker, consultant.

The important question is: How much of a wedge does he get? And what is his bonus if we stay up? We know our Gary with the one R doesn't work for free
21:29, Tue 19 Mar
Percy at Telegraph broke it at 08:58am.
Moxley tweeted it at 09:01am on X,
Then SSN did an article on it, (11:25am) with an interview with Don Goodman, giving his thoughts.