21:35, Tue 19 Mar
If Moxley was on fire, I'd piss next to him, to prove a point.
Birmingham City: coming up with new ways to ruin your weekend since 1875
21:45, Tue 19 Mar
[twitter.com]

Confirmed now. TM and MV on leave til pre-season. Rowett interim, not a consultant.
21:48, Tue 19 Mar
yeehaw
[twitter.com]

Confirmed now. TM on leave til pre-season. Rowett interim, not a consultant.

And Venus on a break as well - presumably to avoid a clash of styles between him and Rowett?
21:50, Tue 19 Mar
I can imagine there would be a feeling of "who is the real boss?" if MV stayed. Especially as he's back next season. Would undermine GR.
21:59, Tue 19 Mar
yeehaw
I can imagine there would be a feeling of "who is the real boss?" if MV stayed. Especially as he's back next season. Would undermine GR.

That doesn't really make sense. Apparently we heard the players see MV as a supply teacher

Owners don't rate MV or TM's coaches clearly
22:13, Tue 19 Mar
Belgrade Blue
yeehaw

That doesn't really make sense. Apparently we heard the players see MV as a supply teacher

You enjoying spouting this rubbish?
23/01/20 Mad: I'll stop moaning now.
22:15, Tue 19 Mar
StechyBlue
Someone check on Thongs.

I'm fine don't worry

Edit: wrong login.
22:16, Tue 19 Mar
๐Ÿ˜‚
22:16, Tue 19 Mar
Snoop
yeehaw
[twitter.com]

Confirmed now. TM on leave til pre-season. Rowett interim, not a consultant.

And Venus on a break as well - presumably to avoid a clash of styles between him and Rowett?

Winning and losing?
Keep Rowett On

@vivacb2
Belgrade Blue
yeehaw

I don't think its they don't rate them but the plan of playing expansive front foot football is on hold for 8 games.

As per the statement, after these 8 games the plan is to re-grease the pig and get back on the attacking possession based football that they identified Mowbray was the man for.

Hopefully that project restarts in the Championship but if its league one then so be it.
Partisan Blues Fan
You dinsour hoof ball types will be the death of this club
๐Ÿ‘
06:09, Wed 20 Mar
B_C_F_C
Belgrade Blue
yeehaw

You enjoying spouting this rubbish?
Itโ€™s quite sad how much joy some seem to have taken from Mowbray being ill and his recovery taking longer than first expected being used as an opportunity to wum and post wild speculation.
More than quite sad actually
Tony Fantastico
Chris
Partisan Blues Fan
๐Ÿ‘

It's 8 games and our current manager comes back.

Why are people being so dramatic?
โ€œOh Nikola Zigicโ€

H
06:31, Wed 20 Mar
Nikola Zigic
Chris
Partisan Blues Fan
๐Ÿ‘

When Rowett keeps us up I think all the footballing snobs should be banned from coming next season and be forced to watch Moors.
07:01, Wed 20 Mar
Nikola Zigic
Chris
Partisan Blues Fan
๐Ÿ‘

With an entirely new team to boot. Makes sense for MV to step back and recover from the last six weeks while providing support for his friend. He wonโ€™t have to work with a fair few of these players again. This was always a stop-gap season, next season is when the โ€œrealโ€ ball comes out, hopefully with a fit and rejuvenated TM at the helm of a Championship club.