11:54, Wed 20 Mar
When people are saying that it’s pretty obvious they mean with regards to this appointment it’s the only thing that matters.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
11:54, Wed 20 Mar
And that's why context is so important... I suppose on page 26 of a thread, it's probably an unreasonable expectation.
11:59, Wed 20 Mar
Super Hans
When people are saying that it’s pretty obvious they mean with regards to this appointment it’s the only thing that matters.
Why not say so then?
All we can see are words. They’re important. Never underestimate levels of cretinry on the world.
And if we go down after the appointment so be it. It’s not the end of the world hopefully. Things go on. Support the club whatever league we’re in. Stop worrying and try and enjoy things in life. Blues or not
Tony Fantastico
12:31, Wed 20 Mar
I think we have a better chance of staying up with him than we did with Venus so I'm behind it. When we get to the end of the season, I'll continue to want what is best for Blues and that'll mean Rowett leaving the club with either Mowbray returning or someone else getting the job to take us forward.

Exactly.
There's too much opinion and not enough fact.
12:34, Wed 20 Mar
Rab C Nesbitt
I’m speaking for me. And the priority for me is Mowbray getting better. I don’t need to grow up and realise the only thing is blues staying up.
Again I’d choose Mowbray getting better if I HAD to choose one. And that’s just Blues related choices.
Blues staying up really isn’t that important

This is very true.

Given a choice (which we won't be, obviously) between Mowbray getting better or Blues staying up there really isn't a choice to make.
There's too much opinion and not enough fact.
12:36, Wed 20 Mar
IanT
I think we have a better chance of staying up with him than we did with Venus so I'm behind it. When we get to the end of the season, I'll continue to want what is best for Blues and that'll mean Rowett leaving the club with either Mowbray returning or someone else getting the job to take us forward.

Exactly.

That’s where I am
12:39, Wed 20 Mar
El Mayor
IanT

Exactly.

That’s where I am
👍
Tony Fantastico
12:41, Wed 20 Mar
IanT
Rab C Nesbitt
I’m speaking for me. And the priority for me is Mowbray getting better. I don’t need to grow up and realise the only thing is blues staying up.
Again I’d choose Mowbray getting better if I HAD to choose one. And that’s just Blues related choices.

This is very true.

Given a choice (which we won't be, obviously) between Mowbray getting better or Blues staying up there really isn't a choice to make.
Again, I knew you and a few would get it. You because of your own health and the perspective it gives you. It shouldn’t need that. Thankfully Mayor has priced others also get it
Tony Fantastico
I hope Rowett has had a fecking medical
13:01, Wed 20 Mar
Rab C Nesbitt
IanT
Rab C Nesbitt

This is very true.

Again, I knew you and a few would get it. You because of your own health and the perspective it gives you. It shouldn’t need that. Thankfully Mayor has priced others also get it

Has anyone actually said they would prefer blues staying up to Mowbray getting better though? The way you’re wording it here is really weird.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
13:13, Wed 20 Mar
Super Hans
Rab C Nesbitt
IanT
Rab C Nesbitt

This is very true.

Has anyone actually said they would prefer blues staying up to Mowbray getting better though? The way you’re wording it here is really weird.

Nobody's said it. But people love to interpret things to suit their own strange narrative and attempt to make themselves look holier than thou. It's very odd.
13:23, Wed 20 Mar
Goal Hole
Super Hans
Rab C Nesbitt
IanT
Rab C Nesbitt

This is very true.

Nobody's said it. But people love to interpret things to suit their own strange narrative and attempt to make themselves look holier than thou. It's very odd.

The holier than thou, high horsery, is particularly cringeworthy today.

Rab in particular is determined to cast 75% of posters as demons with TM voodoo dolls using his bad faith attacks and out-of-context quoting.

I don't think I have ever seen any poster do anything other than wish TM the best.
You’ve made your point, repeatedly, now go and shit in your hat
Rab C Nesbitt
El Mayor
IanT

Exactly.

That’s where I am
👍

Based on what you have pulled other users up for, shouldn't you be having a go at Mayor and IanT for saying he wants the best for Blues, shouldn't it be Best for Tony Mowbray?

Why are you thumbs-upping this? Do IanT/Mayor have a different set of rules in your playbook?
Fat Buddha CBE
You’ve made your point, repeatedly, now go and shit in your hat

If he wants to keep swiping, I will keep swiping back.