I honestly think that is beyond me
Tony Fantastico
Rab C Nesbitt

Beyond you to back up your wild accusations and speculation? Yeah, sounds right.

You are a repeat offender.
10:01, Wed 20 Mar
debully
There's a few on here creaming themselves that they've WUMmed half the site.

They'll probably drown in their own juices before long.
👍
Tony Fantastico
Luciano Figueroa
Rab C Nesbitt

Beyond you to back up your wild accusations and speculation? Yeah, sounds right.

You are a repeat offender.
enlightening you is beyond me
Tony Fantastico
Rab C Nesbitt
Luciano Figueroa
Rab C Nesbitt

You are a repeat offender.[/quote enlightening you is beyond me
SIC

Go for a walk, matey. You're getting flustered which makes us both look bad

Not good form for a newby to show up the old guard.
10:05, Wed 20 Mar
Le Mod
I held my nose and supported Rooney even though I thought it was a joke appointment, so I’m not gonna be going after a bloke who at least can manage a football team, even though I think he’s a smarmy git. There’s been a certain amount of irony in some quarters.

It's important to remember that those of us who thought rooney was shit was told that 'the bus clearly isn't for you', and my fave 'if your not on board go n support someone else'.

Be nice if those people took their own advice now instead of enjoying us losing every week n getting upset we might win a game or two under rowett.
10:08, Wed 20 Mar
Rab C Nesbitt
TaylorJay84
Le Mod
I held my nose and supported Rooney even though I thought it was a joke appointment, so I’m not gonna be going after a bloke who at least can manage a football team, even though I think he’s a smarmy git. There’s been a certain amount of irony in some quarters.

Absolutely!

The crap spouted on here the last 24 hours is childish & ridiculous.
Blues need to stay up. they’ve brought in a manager who’s not only done that before but done it at our club, I couldn’t give a toss about Rowetts past indiscretions.

We could not carry on as things were, Venus would have taken us down imo and TM is obviously to unwell to return.
I’m backing Rowett, that doesn’t mean I’m his biggest fan. But you got some fans not happy about it because he’s snakey or deep down a vile fan.
I don’t give a shit!

Grow up and realise the only thing that matters is
Birmingham City remaining a championship football club this season.
That last line may be true to you but isn’t to others, and that’s their right. Best not to generalise because you don’t speak for me for a start

No I speak for myself as I always do on here and I’m happy we’ve appointed a competent manager to hopefully save the day whereas others aren’t, and I don’t understand that mindset or logic after watching the last 4 games, we are heading down currently I think that’s fairly safe to say.

Whether he flaunted himself for other jobs in the past or he’s a vile fan is irrelevant to me right now, he just needs to get us the wins to stay up, we just need to stay up it’s that simple.

This isn’t about him, it’s about the club digging itself out of the shit it’s put itself in, we now have a better chance of doing so imo..
We stay up, he will likely move on & we start again most likely without TM (because i think he will be done with football) imo.
10:11, Wed 20 Mar
You’ve literally told others what to think.
Tony Fantastico
Rab C Nesbitt
You’ve literally told others what to think.

He literally hasn't though
11:21, Wed 20 Mar
Rab C Nesbitt
TaylorJay84
Le Mod

Absolutely!

Blues need to stay up. they’ve brought in a manager who’s not only done that before but done it at our club, I couldn’t give a toss about Rowetts past indiscretions.

We could not carry on as things were, Venus would have taken us down imo and TM is obviously to unwell to return.
I’m backing Rowett, that doesn’t mean I’m his biggest fan. But you got some fans not happy about it because he’s snakey or deep down a vile fan.
I don’t give a shit!

That last line may be true to you but isn’t to others, and that’s their right. Best not to generalise because you don’t speak for me for a start

Are we therefore saying that for some, their hatred for Rowett is bigger than their love for Blues? Or are we saying we hate Rowett-ball so much that we'd rather get relegated if it meant not having to watch boring football for a few games? What is more important than Blues not getting relegated?

If the argument was that Rowett isn't good enough then it's still all about Blues remaining in the Championship so that can't be the reason. It has to be something that ties in with Blues remaining in the Championship not being the most important thing...

I'm effing dismayed that Rowett is back in charge but I think we have a better chance of staying up with him than we did with Venus so I'm behind it. When we get to the end of the season, I'll continue to want what is best for Blues and that'll mean Rowett leaving the club with either Mowbray returning or someone else getting the job to take us forward.
11:28, Wed 20 Mar
I’m speaking for me. And the priority for me is Mowbray getting better. I don’t need to grow up and realise the only thing is blues staying up.
Again I’d choose Mowbray getting better if I HAD to choose one. And that’s just Blues related choices.
Blues staying up really isn’t that important
Tony Fantastico
11:31, Wed 20 Mar
Petebaldwin
Rab C Nesbitt
TaylorJay84
Le Mod

Absolutely!

I don’t give a shit!

Are we therefore saying that for some, their hatred for Rowett is bigger than their love for Blues? Or are we saying we hate Rowett-ball so much that we'd rather get relegated if it meant not having to watch boring football for a few games? What is more important than Blues not getting relegated?

If the argument was that Rowett isn't good enough then it's still all about Blues remaining in the Championship so that can't be the reason. It has to be something that ties in with Blues remaining in the Championship not being the most important thing...

I'm effing dismayed that Rowett is back in charge but I think we have a better chance of staying up with him than we did with Venus so I'm behind it. When we get to the end of the season, I'll continue to want what is best for Blues and that'll mean Rowett leaving the club with either Mowbray returning or someone else getting the job to take us forward.

You would have to ask every individual mate, each would have their own reasons.

For me the most important thing is Birmingham City remaining a championship club, the manager whether it be TM or another direction can wait til the summer, it should be out of everyone’s head, all that matters is these next 8 games, the inquest can start afterwards.

Like I said I don’t care about past events, I’ve travelled and watched the last four games and imo we would be down if that continued!
I’m glad the club addressed it to give us a chance, and got the best manager available imo to do the job.

Whatever you think of GR morally, personality or footballing philosophy wise really does not matter in my opinion, not in the grand scheme of things,
as I said I’m not a fan boy whatsoever, the football wasn’t brilliant to watch, he did want other jobs apparently, and left a bad impression on many,
I’m sorry but right now non of that matters to me.

I wish TM all the very best, whether he comes back or not he’s earnt the respect and love from the footballing community, but right now my priority and this fan bases should be Blues future.
You can wish TM well and also heavily focus on Birmingham City’s future.

JUST KEEP US UP! SIMPLE.
11:43, Wed 20 Mar
Yeah of course - no-one is suggesting Blues staying up is more important than Mowbray getting better but that's a completely separate issue... The conversation was about Rowett being brought in to replace Venus whilst Mowbray is unwell.

"I'm not backing Rowett because I want Mowbray to get better" doesn't make sense.
11:49, Wed 20 Mar
No one has said your last line.
People have actually said the only thing that matters is staying up. It’s absolute lunacy.. blues stating up is preferable but if it’s the only thing that matters in your life, I’m more normal than I thought
Tony Fantastico