09:35, Tue 19 Mar
Give it Tom Brady until the end of the season....
Birmingham City: coming up with new ways to ruin your weekend since 1875
LFD
09:35, Tue 19 Mar
Must be a record having 6 different managers in one season.

Hope Mowbray’s ok though and that he does eventually come back.

Like people have said as long as Rowett keeps us up then I’m alright with it.
09:36, Tue 19 Mar
BlueSteve
I'd prefer TM to come back but as this is not possible - for me this is a sensible solution. Rowett is an intelligent guy who gave a worse group of players confidence in 2014.

It is the correct sensible decision.

Rowett will easily get us over the line, Mowbray will not be rushed back.

Then we can play for next season in this division building for a shot at the Prem under TM.

I am all for it. It is absolutely needed.
New manager bounces aren't just a cliche they tend to happen. Watford performed better than they have in a month when they played us following their managerial change.
He knows the club:

[x.com]

the backdrop looks like St Andrew’s too tbf!
Super Hans
He knows the club:

[x.com]

Love it!

I knew what you were linking to even before I opened it. Superb
09:37, Tue 19 Mar
CastleBlue
We don't have a choice. Continue as we are and we are prpbably going down. Owners clearly feel the same way.

Mowbray needs some time to recover and there are far worse people we could get in than rowett. He is a good manager. Hopefully it's enough to keep us up.

Agree and surprised by the reaction here. We need to do everything to stay up and Rowett is way, way more palatable than others that have been suggested. Don't do anything and we're going down
I'd have maybe looked for someone with a bit closer way of playing.

The owners have been generally great so far, but this is as mad as asking Rooney to create no fear football with Eustace's squad.

What a effing club.
New manager bounces aren't just a cliche they tend to happen. Watford performed better than they have in a month when they played us following their managerial change.

really, they were poor i thought and got the goal we gifted them

a blues team with a waft of confidence wins that game by 3 or 4 goals
09:38, Tue 19 Mar
Not keen on him however, we're drifting towards relegation at the moment. Whether he can stop that who knows, we'll see. The owners know more about what's going on with TM than we do so have acted. Hopefully he keeps us up then does one.
09:38, Tue 19 Mar
/returns season ticket
🤣
09:39, Tue 19 Mar
BlueSteve

I’m not denying new manager bounces are a thing but Watford were poor and lucky we both gifted them a goal and fluffed our own chances. More to do with the fact they were playing us than their new manager in my opinion.
09:40, Tue 19 Mar
BlueSteve
I'm still waiting for Rooney's new manager bounce to happen

No idea what to make of this, as long as it keeps us up I guess

Poor TM
09:40, Tue 19 Mar
I'm feeling way more positive about staying up now, but Christ how the eff has this all come full circle to when we got rid of rowett all those years ago. Couldn't bloody write it could you. Just needs to keep us up now
09:45, Tue 19 Mar
YellowRivers
BlueSteve

I’m not denying new manager bounces are a thing but Watford were poor and lucky we both gifted them a goal and fluffed our own chances. More to do with the fact they were playing us than their new manager in my opinion.

yep they werent very good, we gifted it to them and if we could finish it would have been 2-1 at least