07:14, Wed 20 Mar
I doubt he’ll switch off but I hope Mowbray can switch off and have a good two/three month break. We really need him back and we really don’t want him to decide to retire
07:25, Wed 20 Mar
Nikola Zigic
Chris
Partisan Blues Fan
You dinsour hoof ball types will be the death of this club
👏

It's 8 games and our current manager comes back.

Why are people being so dramatic?

Yeah I don't get it
07:27, Wed 20 Mar
Will the poster Gary Rowett now return!
07:28, Wed 20 Mar
Novakdjokovic
Will the poster Gary Rowett now return!

You weren’t on here yesterday was you?
08:14, Wed 20 Mar
Rab C Nesbitt
I’m almost lost for words.
eff me

I really am worried now…lol
08:18, Wed 20 Mar
If Rowett can do as good a job this time as he did in the back end of the season when he arrived last time,That'll do for me.
Time to just get behind the bloke .
08:31, Wed 20 Mar
Newbs
Nikola Zigic
Chris
Partisan Blues Fan
You dinsour hoof ball types will be the death of this club
👏

It's 8 games and our current manager comes back.

Why are people being so dramatic?

Yeah I don't get it

Unfortunately, people are unable or unwilling to accept the club statement.

At this stage of the season, being out of the relegation zone on goal difference, I dont care what type of football we play to stay up. If we gain enough points through opposition scoring own goals for us, then great. Get to the Summer in this league, get rid of the out of contract players and rebuild with Mowbray (hopefully his health enables him to) back in charge.
Rab C Nesbitt
B_C_F_C
Belgrade Blue
yeehaw
I can imagine there would be a feeling of "who is the real boss?" if MV stayed. Especially as he's back next season. Would undermine GR.

That doesn't really make sense. Apparently we heard the players see MV as a supply teacher

Owners don't rate MV or TM's coaches clearly

You enjoying spouting this rubbish?
It’s quite sad how much joy some seem to have taken from Mowbray being ill and his recovery taking longer than first expected being used as an opportunity to wum and post wild speculation.
More than quite sad actually

Provide an example or retract. An embarrassing slur, reported
09:02, Wed 20 Mar
I held my nose and supported Rooney even though I thought it was a joke appointment, so I’m not gonna be going after a bloke who at least can manage a football team, even though I think he’s a smarmy git. There’s been a certain amount of irony in some quarters.
Happy Clapper
09:08, Wed 20 Mar
This.

Makes no sense not to back a manager in charge of us. Ultimately if you’re not wanting the manager to do well, you’re shitting on the team
Luciano Figueroa
Rab C Nesbitt
B_C_F_C
Belgrade Blue
yeehaw
I can imagine there would be a feeling of "who is the real boss?" if MV stayed. Especially as he's back next season. Would undermine GR.

That doesn't really make sense. Apparently we heard the players see MV as a supply teacher

It’s quite sad how much joy some seem to have taken from Mowbray being ill and his recovery taking longer than first expected being used as an opportunity to wum and post wild speculation.

If you haven’t noticed it that’s on you. Mowbray is I’ll, people have ennjoyed the fact that it’s given them an opportunity to wum and laid a manager sacked years ago .
I ain’t retracting anything. Don’t need to.
Report it again.
People have been pathetic the last 24 hours.
No need for me to change username either 😎
Tony Fantastico
09:36, Wed 20 Mar
Le Mod
I held my nose and supported Rooney even though I thought it was a joke appointment, so I’m not gonna be going after a bloke who at least can manage a football team, even though I think he’s a smarmy git. There’s been a certain amount of irony in some quarters.

Absolutely!

The crap spouted on here the last 24 hours is childish & ridiculous.
Blues need to stay up. they’ve brought in a manager who’s not only done that before but done it at our club, I couldn’t give a toss about Rowetts past indiscretions.

We could not carry on as things were, Venus would have taken us down imo and TM is obviously to unwell to return.
I’m backing Rowett, that doesn’t mean I’m his biggest fan. But you got some fans not happy about it because he’s snakey or deep down a vile fan.
I don’t give a shit!

Grow up and realise the only thing that matters is
Birmingham City remaining a championship football club this season.
09:39, Wed 20 Mar
TaylorJay84
Le Mod

Absolutely!

The crap spouted on here the last 24 hours is childish & ridiculous.
Blues need to stay up. they’ve brought in a manager who’s not only done that before but done it at our club, I couldn’t give a toss about Rowetts past indiscretions.

We could not carry on as things were, Venus would have taken us down imo and TM is obviously to unwell to return.
I’m backing Rowett, that doesn’t mean I’m his biggest fan. But you got some fans not happy about it because he’s snakey or deep down a vile fan.
I don’t give a shit!

Grow up and realise the only thing that matters is
Birmingham City remaining a championship football club this season.
That last line may be true to you but isn’t to others, and that’s their right. Best not to generalise because you don’t speak for me for a start
Tony Fantastico
09:48, Wed 20 Mar
There's a few on here creaming themselves that they've WUMmed half the site.

They'll probably drown in their own juices before long.
Rab C Nesbitt
Luciano Figueroa
Rab C Nesbitt
B_C_F_C
Belgrade Blue
yeehaw

If you haven’t noticed it that’s on you. Mowbray is I’ll, people have ennjoyed the fact that it’s given them an opportunity to wum and laid a manager sacked years ago .
I ain’t retracting anything. Don’t need to.
Report it again.
People have been pathetic the last 24 hours.
No need for me to change username either 😎

You are a moderator, who is known personally to many on here. You can't change username, you probably just use alt logins to get aggy if you feel that way inclined ;-)

The only part of your post worth commenting on is the section highlighted which is obviously out of order. It makes you look a right tit. I have have never expressed anything other than support for TM or MV - MV would still be in charge if I was CEO.

Like I said, want to back up your wild accusations? I don't recall seeing anyone posted hatred towards MV or TM or have I missed something? Enlighten me?