09:19, Tue 19 Mar
If it keeps us up I’m all for it.
Exactly this, we need to do something and we just don't know situation with uncle tone. Again reaffirms the not afraid to make big decisions mentality of the board.
BCFC - Letting me down for 50 years
It's been flat too often in recent hone games, nothing to lose with this.

Hope TM is getting better, timeframe is irrelevant. Your health is everything
I think TM may walk away, after all he has not been here long enough to be that invested with us. Best case I see is give him the rest of the season and until pre season before making a firm decision. Unfortunately we may have to strap up for Roberts at Centre Half, Sunjic and Gardner in midfield laird and longello wide with Stansfield and one other up top. Juke and Hogan off the bench. The ball will need to be replaced at half time.
I know the club FFS. He knows none of these players. Its a car crash waiting to happen. Rowett and Mowbrays style are about as far apart as you can get.

I hope it works obvs but I thought we were out of the woods for mad managerial shenanigins.
09:20, Tue 19 Mar
/returns season ticket
09:20, Tue 19 Mar
oh feck yeah, a return for Gary Gardner

and Scott Hogan....again...desperate times
09:23, Tue 19 Mar
I'd prefer TM to come back but as this is not possible - for me this is a sensible solution. Rowett is an intelligent guy who gave a worse group of players confidence in 2014.
09:23, Tue 19 Mar
Tone isnt coming back is he :-(

If this happens, feels like confirmation to me
Ricky Otto 1994-1998 - The Man, The Legend
09:25, Tue 19 Mar
Beduff Blue
I think TM may walk away, after all he has not been here long enough to be that invested with us. Best case I see is give him the rest of the season and until pre season before making a firm decision. Unfortunately we may have to strap up for Roberts at Centre Half, Sunjic and Gardner in midfield laird and longello wide with Stansfield and one other up top. Juke and Hogan off the bench. The ball will need to be replaced at half time.
I think your right. I now doubt he will be back.
09:26, Tue 19 Mar
I hope it’s just a case of a bit of leadership. Venus seems a bit of a softy to me.

I think for 8 games. We need to do something,

I doubt uncle Tony comes back at all if I’m honest.
Bluemarc81
Tone isnt coming back is he :-(

If this happens, feels like confirmation to me

I assume there will be an update on when/if he will be back when Rowett is announced later.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
Always been in the never go back camp, but this was clearly necessary. Hope TM is alright.
Gazball?
We lack a leader these players need a leader proven time and time again . If till the end of season fair enough till uncle tones back, but if i was his wife and i do look good in a dress , i eould be saying do you need this shit ??
09:27, Tue 19 Mar
Undefeated furiously putting a design together for a Gilet to sell.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.