09:08, Tue 19 Mar
El Mayor
effs sake.

I hope it works but I have a real feeling it’s gonna be shit.
I'm in the same boat mate
09:08, Tue 19 Mar
gerry1875
Le Mod
Incoming

[x.com]
Thinking this is the end of Mowbray coming back if true, obviously there is no trust in his coaches so can't see him being an happy chappy and maybe after discussing with his family about his long term health he has decided to walk away from football for good

reading far too much into it, its a short term appointment, the word consultant is the key one.

we've temporarily lost a coach in Mowbray, so replacing him short term with Rowett

i dont like it but its no slight on TM
09:10, Tue 19 Mar
HackneyBlue
gerry1875
Le Mod
Incoming

[x.com]
Thinking this is the end of Mowbray coming back if true, obviously there is no trust in his coaches so can't see him being an happy chappy and maybe after discussing with his family about his long term health he has decided to walk away from football for good

reading far too much into it, its a short term appointment, the word consultant is the key one.

we've temporarily lost a coach in Mowbray, so replacing him short term with Rowett

i dont like it but its no slight on TM
Rowett is not coming short term mate, he knows summat
Obviously didn't consult with Thongs on this one, he's going to have a meltdown
09:11, Tue 19 Mar
If true, he will do what he did before and make us hard to beat, not sure about the goalscoring front mind.

8 draws will see us on 47 points, might be enough.
09:12, Tue 19 Mar
What a bleeding farce this season has been on the pitch. I'll get behind Rowett as I would with anyone. But I'd rather have just kept our powder dry with Venus.

Just keep us up please Gaz and hopefully we can quickly move on.
09:13, Tue 19 Mar
Linked Image
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
09:14, Tue 19 Mar
😂
09:15, Tue 19 Mar
Yeah, seems like this might have been motivated by an update on Uncle Tone's situation.

Whether you agree with the move or not, you can't really accuse these owners of being indecisive.

I am alright with this. Knows the club and motivated the lads from 8-0 Bournemouth to a win over 1st place Watford in 2 weeks.

You'll do for me. Something needs to happen, coz we can't hit a cows arse with a banjo at the minute.
09:16, Tue 19 Mar
I’m almost lost for words.
eff me
Tony Fantastico
09:16, Tue 19 Mar
I have no time for Rowett long term and glad we god rid last time but this is a good move, we are a rudderless ship at the moment desperate for some leadership .....its a proactive move
Something needed to be done, Rowett knows the club and can grind out results when necessary. Hopefully can keep us up

Just hope they don't insist on "No Fear" football from Rowett for the last 8 games, because it won't happen under him
09:17, Tue 19 Mar
short-term/interim/consultant all in Percy's tweet

if you wanna make up your own theories go ahead but considering the noise they've made about the style of football why wouldnt we take that tweet as the truth.
Someone check on Thongs.
Big love to your old man