09:43, Mon 27 Nov
Tonight gives us proper Blues the chance to be up close and personal to the clubs new management team. They haven’t put a foot wrong since they’ve been in the building and are constantly listening to the fans. I propose a minutes applause just before the session gets started. They need to know how much we appreciate them being here.
09:55, Mon 27 Nov
Thongs
Tonight gives us proper Blues the chance to be up close and personal to the clubs new management team. They haven’t put a foot wrong since they’ve been in the building and are constantly listening to the fans. I propose a minutes applause just before the session gets started. They need to know how much we appreciate them being here.

🤮
23/01/20 Mad: I'll stop moaning now.
09:56, Mon 27 Nov
do you sit on coach 1 these days?

times a changin
10:03, Mon 27 Nov
Did you prefer the Chinese owners?
10:07, Mon 27 Nov
Are they paying you to be happyclapper#1 ?
The cold never bothered me anyway
10:08, Mon 27 Nov
It’s called support. Try it.
10:08, Mon 27 Nov
Perhaps hold off on the minute applause Thongs. The Gardners are still there so the purge is only half complete.
10:09, Mon 27 Nov
See ya there
Happy Clapper
10:30, Mon 27 Nov
Thongs
It’s called support. Try it.

You didn't seem too keen on that under the previous manager.
The cold never bothered me anyway
10:33, Mon 27 Nov
Ooooffff
10:42, Mon 27 Nov
I so wish that I was proper Blues. How can I qualify.

Only been going since the 70s and am still a STH. Let me know what I need to do so I too can be proper Blues.
Turn left when you get on a plane.
10:56, Mon 27 Nov
Tilton shark
I so wish that I was proper Blues. How can I qualify.

Only been going since the 70s and am still a STH. Let me know what I need to do so I too can be proper Blues.

Yes like you very late 60's my first game still a ST holder. I want to be that good a Blues fan. Is there a course we could take?

As per "not put a foot wrong since coming well" if you exclude the biggest decision they had to make,then maybe not.
They have done a lot of great stuff,but far from faultless
The fact that Jellyfish have survived for 500 million years without a brain, must give hope to a lot of people
It amazes me how many nibbles he gets every time. It's fantastic.
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
10:57, Mon 27 Nov
Each reply earns me money.
Can you guess how much?
10:59, Mon 27 Nov
One hundred million dollars
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H