11:03, Mon 27 Nov
Nikola Zigic
It amazes me how many nibbles he gets every time. It's fantastic.

I haven't been an active poster on here for a while. If i have been had over by a known WUM then fair play. I need to pay more attention
The fact that Jellyfish have survived for 500 million years without a brain, must give hope to a lot of people
11:04, Mon 27 Nov
Linked Image
The cold never bothered me anyway
11:35, Mon 27 Nov
quark
Nikola Zigic

I haven't been an active poster on here for a while. If i have been had over by a known WUM then fair play. I need to pay more attention

Your safe, the phrase Proper Blues gets banded about a lot on here so asking how to be in that group is a fair question as someone must know what the rules are to attain such status.
Turn left when you get on a plane.
11:36, Mon 27 Nov
Tilton shark
quark
Nikola Zigic

Your safe, the phrase Proper Blues gets banded about a lot on here so asking how to be in that group is a fair question as someone must know what the rules are to attain such status.

Surely if you have to ask the question…
11:38, Mon 27 Nov
Make sure you clap furiously at the end like a demented performing seal whatever they say. That’s what “Proper Blues” do.
11:39, Mon 27 Nov
Thongs
Tonight gives us proper Blues the chance to be up close and personal to the clubs new management team. They haven’t put a foot wrong since they’ve been in the building and are constantly listening to the fans. I propose a minutes applause just before the session gets started. They need to know how much we appreciate them being here.
I’ll be in the Fountain from 3.00pm.
Tony Fantastico
11:42, Mon 27 Nov
Tilton shark
quark
Nikola Zigic

Honestly, I doubt you'll be missing anything that interesting.

I also think the poster further down is funny who thinks it's some sort of happy clapper only event...
11:59, Mon 27 Nov
I’m just desperately disappointed I’m not in the “proper blues” clique love in.
12:10, Mon 27 Nov
PRBlue
I’m just desperately disappointed I’m not in the “proper blues” clique love in.

Jesus, do you want to bite on Thongs' line any harder?
12:16, Mon 27 Nov
If I was Jesus I would consider permanently blocking Thong’s internet access 😀
12:18, Mon 27 Nov
I’ve had the biggest impact on this club in the last 7 years. Show some respect.
12:22, Mon 27 Nov
Tilton shark
I so wish that I was proper Blues. How can I qualify.

Only been going since the 70s and am still a STH. Let me know what I need to do so I too can be proper Blues.

You either are or you aren't, you can't qualify. Unlucky.
12:24, Mon 27 Nov
Thongs is proper blues though tbf, draining the swamp one DvB at a time.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
12:25, Mon 27 Nov
Thongs
Tonight gives us proper Blues the chance to be up close and personal to the clubs new management team. They haven’t put a foot wrong since they’ve been in the building and are constantly listening to the fans. I propose a minutes applause just before the session gets started. They need to know how much we appreciate them being here.

I can't be arsed to get involved in the scrummage down there this evening so agreed with Tom and Garry that they'll consult me privately tomorrow on any points of genuine importance.
Meanwhile the cosmetic mutual back slapping and fawning can go ahead to appease the ' wannabees ' for a couple of hours later.
Jude should be front and centre of everything England do in the attacking third of the pitch.
Give him the armband now too ! ( AUG 2023 )
12:32, Mon 27 Nov
So anyone any idea what the supposed leak is around tonight?