12:33, Mon 27 Nov
The defence?
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
13:01, Mon 27 Nov
That will be the rain pissing in row 39 of the Tilton above my sons seat
13:42, Mon 27 Nov
There’s that loaded phrase again - ‘proper Blues’.

Am I to assume it was meant sarcastically or in jest, as I find it slightly divisive and disingenuous to those of us not invited / picked to attend these events.

Could we possibly stop using the phrase as we are all supporters of the Club, we want the best for it, and agree that the new owners are streets ahead of what went on before.
13:46, Mon 27 Nov
Hiking match day prices beyond the majority of their fan base and then back tracking at the 11th hour is hardly not putting a foot wrong, all those empty seats for the grand opening of the kop was avoidable

Not to mention the lack of class shown in the eustace statement
14:08, Mon 27 Nov
If you want progress it’s going to cost I’m afraid. Maybe that’s why so many wanted to stick with a ne’er do well manager and a ne’er do well team.
Someone sounds like they’re not proper Blues©️
My Blue Heaven
Someone sounds like they’re not proper Blues©️

😪
15:35, Mon 27 Nov
Thongs
If you want progress it’s going to cost I’m afraid. Maybe that’s why so many wanted to stick with a ne’er do well manager and a ne’er do well team.

Who stated that progess was the primary goal? After what the club/fans have been through I reckon many would have preferred stability first, then progress. IE Don't try to run before you can walk.

If you want progress it’s going to cost I’m afraid.

Hypothetically, imagine if the club had asked fans to choose from two options when we were in 6th under Jo-hn Eus-tace -

a) stability - at no extra cost, then progress in the right way when the time is right without losing stability or financial prudence

b) progress the Knighthead way - but you will have to pay more for this progress because as Thongs points out 'progress costs' - Rooney, O'Shea, Cole and entourage on huge long-term contracts. Immediately switch to a 'no fear' approach and 'winning mentality', playing out from the back at all costs, funky new formation just like the cool kids in the prem and don't worry abut FFP, just publicly berate, sideline and replace anyone who can't get with the programme at some point

How many would have chosen to pay extra for b)?
15:36, Mon 27 Nov
How much do you think the new owners have spent on the ground, and who do you think should pay for it if not the people actually using the improved ground?
There's too much opinion and not enough fact.
15:37, Mon 27 Nov
Advertisers/sponsors? In fairness, my reply was to somebody referring specifically to progression in terms of these things (bolded by me) -

Thongs
15:41, Mon 27 Nov
Some of it, maybe, but the bulk of the bill will have to fall on those using the improved facilities.

If I were Knighthead I'd already be having second thoughts about any further investment given the response to the investments they've already made.

(Seen your edit, I don't disagree on that part)
15:43, Mon 27 Nov
It doesn't really work like that.
15:45, Mon 27 Nov
Of course it does.

If a company makes a capital investment they do so in order to increase revenues (and, hopefully, profits).
15:48, Mon 27 Nov
Thongs

Who stated that progess was the primary goal? After what the club/fans have been through I reckon many would have preferred stability first, then progress. IE Don't try to run before you can walk.

If you want progress it’s going to cost I’m afraid.

Hypothetically, imagine if the club had asked fans to choose from two options when we were in 6th under Jo-hn Eus-tace -

a) stability - at no extra cost, then progress in the right way when the time is right without losing stability or financial prudence

b) progress the Knighthead way - but you will have to pay more for this progress because as Thongs points out 'progress costs' - Rooney, O'Shea, Cole and entourage on huge long-term contracts. Immediately switch to a 'no fear' approach and 'winning mentality', playing out from the back at all costs, funky new formation just like the cool kids in the prem and don't worry abut FFP, just publicly berate, sideline and replace anyone who can't get with the programme at some point

How many would have chosen to pay extra for b)?

A) yawn. How much more of that kind of mediocrity do you want to endure

B) whatever it costs to have a go FFS
15:49, Mon 27 Nov
IanT
Of course it does.
Good to see you back on mate.
Was worried you’d been ill or come out of retirement
Tony Fantastico