19:33, Mon 27 Nov
No
19:34, Mon 27 Nov
Funny as eff they got the mascots to stand outside
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
19:34, Mon 27 Nov
Waggeh
In fairness they did say only certain sections would be shown live on BluesTV. That said it is a bit annoying not knowing when it's going to come on.

But that should probably teach me for being a sad bastard and spending my Monday trying to watch this.

"Supporters must be logged into their account on BCFC.com and are advised to update marketing preferences by clicking here in order to be notified when the coverage commences."
23/01/20 Mad: I'll stop moaning now.
19:37, Mon 27 Nov
B_C_F_C
Ron Burgundy
I see Tom Ross is the MC. As a football club when are we going to stop giving that freeloading lick a*se first refusal at these gigs.

I wouldn't mind but what that man knows about football you could write on the back of a post stamp.

Dale Moon or Richard Wilford would be much better choices for the job.

We dont need a news media person to be the MC at these sort of events.
We certainly don’t need Tom
Tony Fantastico
19:38, Mon 27 Nov
He should be left with the old Blues. Enough now, someone fresh and more professional in please.
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
19:57, Mon 27 Nov
Stream starts at 8pm. Just out on the socials.
20:02, Mon 27 Nov
Here we go
Turn left when you get on a plane.
20:02, Mon 27 Nov
Tom knocking the previous owners after having Pannu on his show and not knocking him or his paymasters is an incredible bit of cheek
Tony Fantastico
20:05, Mon 27 Nov
Ron Burgundy
I see Tom Ross is the MC. As a football club when are we going to stop giving that freeloading lick a*se first refusal at these gigs.

I wouldn't mind but what that man knows about football you could write on the back of a post stamp.

Dale Moon or Richard Wilford would be much better choices for the job.

Absolutely.
20:08, Mon 27 Nov
I love Tom Wagner
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
20:12, Mon 27 Nov
Can’t get onto Blues TV - shock. Can someone paraphrase
20:13, Mon 27 Nov
Up the Wagner.
Not hiding about the Rooney appointment 👏
Tony Fantastico
20:18, Mon 27 Nov
Cook as well reinforcing the point about not supporting Rooney and themselves
Tony Fantastico
20:32, Mon 27 Nov
David Xavis
Can’t get onto Blues TV - shock. Can someone paraphrase

I couldn’t get it to work on the app but managed to watch it via the website instead. Missed the first but with Wagner whilst I was fart arsing around with the app