15:50, Mon 27 Nov
bums on seats isn't gonna make the owners any *real* money at all, we won't ever pay back any of their investment through shirt sales or pukka pies. we're still a massive loss maker for them even if we sell out. I doubt their aspirations are ever to even make a profit operationally, it's premier league status which will make them money.
15:51, Mon 27 Nov
Rab C Nesbitt
IanT
Of course it does.
Good to see you back on mate.
Was worried you’d been ill or come out of retirement

Been in the Canaries for a couple of weeks. 🤓
There's too much opinion and not enough fact.
15:52, Mon 27 Nov
👍
Tony Fantastico
15:57, Mon 27 Nov
Live on Blues TV
[www.bcfc.com]
16:01, Mon 27 Nov
Thongs
yawn. How much more of that kind of mediocrity do you want to endure

After what we have experienced in recent seasons, many of us were more than happy to 'endure' what J.ohn Eu.st.ace was serving up just before he was sacked. The team was looking better than it had for a long time and he was managing to get a tune out of players who were playing above their collective sum of parts.

What we experienced first hand not so long back was that it's not a case of just being ambitious and throwing money at the problem and the outcome is guaranteed success - far from it. It takes a hell of a lot more than that to compete with teams coming down from the prem and we had been slowly building the foundation to be able to do that and the proof was in the league position and the results. I'd happily go back in time and have that 'mediocrity' in place of the current shambles and so would many others.
16:03, Mon 27 Nov
WR Blue
Thongs
yawn. How much more of that kind of mediocrity do you want to endure

After what we have experienced in recent seasons, many of us were more than happy to 'endure' what J.ohn Eu.st.ace was serving up just before he was sacked. The team was looking better than it had for a long time and he was managing to get a tune out of players who were playing above their collective sum of parts.

What we experienced first hand not so long back was that it's not a case of just being ambitious and throwing money at the problem and the outcome is guaranteed success - far from it. It takes a hell of a lot more than that to compete with teams coming down from the prem and we had been slowly building the foundation to be able to do that and the proof was in the league position and the results.

Finishing 17th instead of 18th isn't that much of an improvement, really.

And don't give me the "we were 6th when he left", that was after less than a quarter of the season. We were 7th last December...
16:05, Mon 27 Nov
Which game did you see him get a tune out of the players? Norwich away or QPR at home?
16:21, Mon 27 Nov
I'm talking generally in terms of the opinion of fans about the performances but more importantly the results.
16:24, Mon 27 Nov
El Mayor
Finishing 17th instead of 18th isn't that much of an improvement, really.

This particular branch of the discussion was about stability vs 'progress' - the latter in terms of what we have now on the pitch compared to Jo.hn Eus.tace's stability.
16:30, Mon 27 Nov
Kimber
Live on Blues TV
[www.bcfc.com]

I've got to pay £10 to watch it?

Eff that.
16:53, Mon 27 Nov
Don't worry, I'll be sorting the minutes and only charging a fiver.
17:04, Mon 27 Nov
Great, anyone know when’s it scheduled to start?
Gazball?
17:05, Mon 27 Nov
Kimber
Live on Blues TV
[www.bcfc.com]

Is it free if you register for bluestv?

Do you need an active subscription to bluestv to watch it? (Ie audio commentary?)

There isnt a pay per view option that I can see?

????
17:06, Mon 27 Nov
Miamivice
Don't worry, I'll be sorting the minutes and only charging a fiver.

Schweeeeeet!
17:06, Mon 27 Nov
It’s also being streamed on sky sports so you need a vpn and international subscription
Gazball?