23:00, Mon 27 Nov
No, crude is Mr crosby.

No ... "crude" could be funny until he went on his "Team Israel" rant - so definitely not Mr_Cosby
23:28, Mon 27 Nov
So back to the Open House thing, the Q&A isn't coming on tonight is it by the looks of it.
23:34, Mon 27 Nov
So back to the Open House thing, the Q&A isn't coming on tonight is it by the looks of it.

Doesn't look like it. I need to kip too - early start.

Bunch of liars eh ? Blues - you can never trust 'em
23:35, Mon 27 Nov
11.45pm on blues tv
23:37, Mon 27 Nov
LOL

Just saying it's a bit late now.
23:39, Mon 27 Nov
11.45pm on blues tv

Cool ... ta
23:45, Mon 27 Nov
11.45pm on blues tv

Cool ... ta

on now
00:03, Tue 28 Nov
Gary Cook does seem to have a penchant for sound bites.
Buy my novel (if you want to of course), The Loneliness That Others Call Freedom by Steven Vaughan. Available in both Kindle and paperback format.
[www.amazon.co.uk]

@stevanderman
00:06, Tue 28 Nov
I'm trying but can't warm to him, I find him a bit slippery and hard to trust. Interesting that he pointed out that Wayne and Tom Brady are best mates. I didn't find his answer RE 'add colour to the manager change' convincing either. I think he's probably a very good salesman and businessman.
00:11, Tue 28 Nov
He sounded a bit irked by that question. No way he couldn’t have been expecting that.
Buy my novel (if you want to of course), The Loneliness That Others Call Freedom by Steven Vaughan. Available in both Kindle and paperback format.
[www.amazon.co.uk]

@stevanderman
00:15, Tue 28 Nov
I'm trying but can't warm to him, but I find him slippery and don't trust him. Interesting that he pointed out that Wayne and Tom Brady are best mates. I didn't find his answer RE 'add colour to the manager change' convincing either.

To be fair though, as CEO he's the public face of the business and he acts similarly to many of the better CEOs i've worked for. It's a lot about pushing ambition, excellence, positivity, teamwork, and setting the goal and teaching the vision and putting a team in place to pass that vision and ambition through his team leaders or departmental managers all the way through the business.

For me he's about as good as it gets in British football as a CEO ....

..... still doesn't make me change my mind that the CEO shouldn't be interfering/intervening with actual football decisions - but if that's in his remit then what can you do ?
00:15, Tue 28 Nov
If he can just bat it away with 'if you've listened to Wayne, you'll understand why' then it wasn't the right question. Perhaps the 'right' question would be more along the lines of those mentioned in here to do with the poor timing and how that came about, or to do with Wayne's managerial pedigree (RE world class pros), or why they thought it was a good idea to make such a drastic change to the playing style at this point etc.
00:18, Tue 28 Nov
I'm trying but can't warm to him, I find him a bit slippery and hard to trust. Interesting that he pointed out that Wayne and Tom Brady are best mates. I didn't find his answer RE 'add colour to the manager change' convincing either. I think he's probably a very good salesman and businessman.

I’ll put you in bucket number three.
00:20, Tue 28 Nov
It’s happened accept it. Looking backwards achieves nothing in life.

What we had tonight and what’s changed at the ground in only 3 months is well beyond what we could have expected 12 months ago.

It’s a new beginning perhaps the last chance our club has to revitalise. Embrace it the main message tonight is pull together hopefully it’s gets through.
00:23, Tue 28 Nov
Thongs
I’ll put you in bucket number three.

The problem is I'm not one of his employees, so I can't just jump off the bandwagon. I'm a fan and on that basis this is my club, for life. I'm on board with all of the great stuff Cook's team have done to smarten the place up, but on the footballing side - no, I'm not onboard with what he has done and what he's doing. But I did note that he said that Wayne and Tom Brady are best mates - I think if he was to watch the recording he might make a mental note not to make a big point of that next time.